No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abregu Dares Timothy Bradley To Accept a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Is Abregu a big enough bum for Bradley to fight while he stalls for a Pac rematch?
    Abregu is still a bum to you huh..Sad,why is he a bum??Because he lost to Bradley??I'll tell ya right now,no WW is going to come rushing to fight him...It's been that way for a while,I expect this trend to continue...

Comment

Yeah and you had Bradley beating Pacquiao too. That answers my question.
      Maybe you need to check the official records Dirk. Tell your boy Kell to stay avoiding Bradley if he wants to keep his hype going. That goes for Khan and Hatton too.

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
        Abregu was easy work for Bradley then and he would still be easy work now...
        This man knows what he's talking about...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Maybe you need to check the official records Dirk. Tell your boy Kell to stay avoiding Bradley if he wants to keep his hype going. That goes for Khan and Hatton too.
          You need to check reality

Comment

Dirk is a sad hater,don't waste ya breath..He is always going to hate that's just his way...This guy call Abregu a bum,but praises Brook(a guy who has fought nobody)..He calls Bradley a bum,yet praises a guy like Khan who loses to C+ B- kinda fighters...It's just sad..

Comment

You need to check reality
              The reality is the judges decide who wins the fight. Not you, me, or anyone else. So stop crying about it. If Manny wanted to redeem himself he would have taken the immediate rematch just like Floyd vs Castillo and Lewis vs Holyfield.

Comment

Abregu does not deserve a rematch.Timothy Bradley, in my opinion, is an elite fighter.If you take away 2 future hall of famers like Floyd and Manny out of the division, who can truly beat Bradley? Who can beat him at 140? He is a top guy in the same league as Andre Ward. He gets disrespected because of his win over Manny that many don't feel he deserved. But besides that 1 fight, who else have came close to beating him? I would love to see a rematch between him and Manny. I think he figured Manny out in the 2nd half of the fight. I think he would make the proper adjustments to win the 2nd fight despite what anyone else may think. This kid can compete with anyone, including Floyd. At 35, Floyd will stay away from a young lion like Tim. I don't think Floyd can KO Tim and I don't think he can outwork Tim. I would love to see it. Tim does not have KO power, but he makes up for it with pure skill, heart, and conditioning. He deserves the big fights now its up to Arum to get them for him.

Comment

The reality is the judges decide who wins the fight. Not you, me, or anyone else. So stop crying about it. If Manny wanted to redeem himself he would have taken the immediate rematch just like Floyd vs Castillo and Lewis vs Holyfield.
                  The only one crying is Timmy Bradley cos he aint getting another undeserved payday.

Imagine having a W over Pacquiao and still no one cares about you

Comment

The only one crying is Timmy Bradley cos he aint getting another undeserved payday.

You act like Bradley is never gonna fight again. Bradley will most likely fight the winner or loser of Marquez vs Pac which will earn him another nice payday.

Comment

You mad he's getting another million dollar pay day while your boy is getting peanuts in comparison?

Comment

Working...
                      X