No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney showing his true colors, ignoring a dying patient

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    What do you expect the man to do, sit there and have a 20 minute conversation over something that would be political suicide?

I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney but that was unfair imo. He can't be for something that he knows would be bad for his political career.
    Yes, because his political career is way more important than peoples health...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      ron paul isn't agaist abortion? he just thinks that it should be left up to the people to vote for in each state. . . he doesn't believe that 9 supreme court justices should decide it, but rather, it should be left up to the people and the legislators. . .

really? he's against civil rights? as far as i know, he VERY STRONGLY believes in natural, and human rights. . . his interpretaiton of the constitution says that every man should be able to control his own destiny, free from govt. interference. he believes that every man, color or creed notwithstanding, is entitled to these rights, and govt. should not interfere - whether it be to help or harm. . . he would have been one of the good guys back during the era of civil rights in the 50's nad 60's. ..

he just believes that every man controls his own destiny. . i agree, it's a little naive. . .

he is a little too hostile towards social welfare for my tastes. . . but once again, i believe he just said that it should be left up to the individual states on how they want to budget their money. . . let the people vote on it. . .

im not a "paultard", but i just think that for THE MOST PART, when he talks, it makes sense. . .

i guess because my dad came from nothing, and made it with no government help or anything . . . but once again, it's a little naive to believe that everybody can. . . it's hard to compete with people who already have money and resources. . . but that doesn't mean you should penalize those who have worked hard for what they achieved. . .
      Really Pugly? You didn't even bother to look it up?

Ron Paul is strongly against abortion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...ed_legislation

Ron Paul in his own words said he would have voted no to the civil rights act because he thinks is against "liberty".
      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1178688.html
      http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/...ights_act.html
      So restaurants, businesses, and companies should have the right to discriminate against people you think?

Maybe you should read up on Ron Pauls stances instead of hearing everybodies romantic views on him.

And If you honestly believe Ron Pauls idea of free market make sense then you need your head checked.

Deregulation is what caused your economical crash.
      Guess what Ron Pauls wants to do...

"Regulations are against Liberty and unconstitutional"

Removing social security?
      removing the income tax?

IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!

Comment

^

Carbon copy of Barack O-bomb-a

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
          Really Pugly? You didn't even bother to look it up?

Ron Paul is strongly against abortion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...ed_legislation

Ron Paul in his own words said he would have voted no to the civil rights act because he thinks is against "liberty".
          http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1178688.html
          http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/...ights_act.html
          So restaurants, businesses, and companies should have the right to discriminate against people you think?

Maybe you should read up on Ron Pauls stances instead of hearing everybodies romantic views on him.

And If you honestly believe Ron Pauls idea of free market make sense then you need your head checked.

Deregulation is what caused your economical crash.
          Guess what Ron Pauls wants to do...

"Regulations are against Liberty and unconstitutional"

Removing social security?
          removing the income tax?

IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!

ah, but you see. . ron paul's personal opinion on abortion notwithstanding, he still believes it should be up to the people in each state to vote on abortion. . . rather than try to impose his own view, he says it should be left up to the people to vote upon for each state. . . i particularly remember him saying this. . .

and like i said, he's a bit naive in the way he just thinks everything will work out for the best when people are able to act without regulation. . . i don't necessarily agree with this. .

as far as private businesses being able to discriminate, OF COURSE im against it! the 13th and 14th amendments have already said even private business can't discrminate, because it's a "badge of slavery" and "smacks of slavery", etc. . i guess he just feels that if somebody runs their own private business, with no govt. funds, they should be able to do what they want.

but perhaps paul's policies would have the best practical effect because THERE IS A CONGRESS. . so anything radical would be kept in check. . .

insanity - doing the same thing over and over again getting the same result. . . nobody else has been able to improve the country, so why not try something different?

anyway, i said i disagreed with his policies on social welfare. . . but i don't think he would be able to do away with it because of congress. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            This guy Romney is like a polished turd, he seems to be the right candidate on the outside, but in the end he's still a turd.

Isn't it against christianity to pass judgement on others?

Love thy neighbor as one loves thyself?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

think you're going overboard a little bit there. . . trying a bit too hard. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                What do you expect the man to do, sit there and have a 20 minute conversation over something that would be political suicide?

I'm not a fan of Mitt Romney but that was unfair imo. He can't be for something that he knows would be bad for his political career.
                Ron Paul seemed to know how to answer that question just fine. Walking away like that just makes people think you are a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  think you're going overboard a little bit there. . . trying a bit too hard. . .
                  Nah... thanks anyways.

Comment

Dont you have some tin foil hats to make, for the next history channel special?

In any case John 7:24 tells us to judge with righteous judgement, and I think I judged here righteously.
                    Last edited by Enayze; 01-18-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Nah... thanks anyways.
                      lol so a christian isn't allowed to have an opinion on politicians?

if he said "mitt romney is evil and will burn in hell" - then yes, by all means take a shot at the hypocrisy of the supposed true christian nature. . .

but by saying he's a polished turd? lol definitely trying too hard. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X