No announcement yet.

Mosely can handle Floyd's power not Pac's Fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosely can handle Floyd's power not Pac's Fact

Mosley stayed in the pocket coz he knows Floyd's punches aren't gonna hurt.

Mosely's punches instead hurt Floyd who's suppose to be the best defensive fighter. If an old Mosely can land that hard right on Floyd what more the Pacman. Pac is obviously faster and stronger to land that straight left on Floyd and once he does he will finish him out.

People here say Pac didn't look stellar, geez fight fans if a fighter is scared of your power and went on retreat mode. That says a lot.

If it was Floyd getting hit like Mosely did, he will surely go on running for his dear life. Fact. And knowing Pac punches more than anyone else, if Floyd goes defensive. Pac will win on points just in activity and strength alone.

As Tyson says,"everyone has a game plan until they get hit" So true when fighting the pacman.

Pac won all the rounds and these *****s can't see greatness staring at them.

If winning all the rounds ain't a sign of greatness. What is??

If seeing an opponent retreat in almost all the rounds isn't a sign of greatness what is??

Here is a black dude who knows whats up with Pac. Watch =)

Just click link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB0Qb2huojg&
    Last edited by Spoon23; 05-10-2011, 06:58 AM.

I really want to agree with you but that might scare floyd away.

Floyd will outpoint Pac all night long and potshot him to victory.

Comment

I really think Pacquiao knocks him out cold. I never thought I would see Shane Mosley hurt let alone running for 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        I really think Pacquiao knocks him out cold. I never thought I would see Shane Mosley hurt let alone running for 10 rounds.
        It only takes one punch to turn the tide. Pac's punches are strong and hard, getting hit by that means you got to cover up for dear life. Ain't bragging here. It's the truth. He is a small Mike Tyson with a stamina for 12 rounds.

Comment

It's true, but Pac was knocked down by Mosley his terrible balance will ensure multiple flash knockdowns v against Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
            It's true, but Pac was knocked down by Mosley his terrible balance will ensure multiple flash knockdowns v against Floyd.
            Wtf? Get your eye's check brother lol

Comment

By the same token, If Mosley who is far from a defensive fighter was able to reduce Pac's output and use the ring, May would do the same, except Mayweather isn't shot to **** and still has a solid right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Mosley stayed in the pocket coz he knows Floyd's punches aren't gonna hurt.

Mosely's punches instead hurt Floyd who's suppose to be the best defensive fighter. If an old Mosely can land that hard right on Floyd what more the Pacman. Pac is obviously faster and stronger to land that straight left on Floyd and once he does he will finish him out.

People here say Pac didn't look stellar, geez fight fans if a fighter is scared of your power and went on retreat mode. That says a lot.

If it was Floyd getting hit like Mosely did, he will surely go on running for his dear life. Fact. And knowing Pac punches more than anyone else, if Floyd goes defensive. Pac will win on points just in activity and strength alone.

As Tyson says,"everyone has a game plan until they get hit" So true when fighting the pacman.

Pac won all the rounds and these *****s can't see greatness staring at them.

If winning all the rounds ain't a sign of greatness. What is??

If seeing an opponent retreat in almost all the rounds isn't a sign of greatness what is??

Here is a black dude who knows whats up with Pac. Watch =)

Just click link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB0Qb2huojg&

great points.

whenever a defensive-minded black boxer (including wifebeater) gets hit by pac and feels his power, they will go into survival mode (mosley got on his bike, clottey went into a defensive shell) to make it to the 12th.

atleast mexican will try and make a fight out of it and please the fans. these defensive-minded black boxers don't care about the fans. they rather run a marathon and take pride in the fact that pac didn't KTFO them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

great points.

whenever a defensive-minded black boxer (including wifebeater) gets hit by pac and feels his power, they will go into survival mode (mosley got on his bike, clottey went into a defensive shell) to make it to the 12th.

atleast mexican will try and make a fight out of it and please the fans. these defensive-minded black boxers don't care about the fans. they rather run a marathon and take pride in the fact that pac didn't KTFO them.
                  WOOOW...I'm speechless my dude!!..smh

Comment

^Pacquiao has fought NO defensive Black fighters... Stop that

Comment

Working...
                    X