Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Freddie Roach Feels "Shane Mosley Should Retire"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They knew that when they signed the fight.

Wouldnt have been good promotion i guess.

Shane Mosley is a _______ a__ n____ !!!!!

Oscar De La Hoya tried harder than that.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Hope Pac would retire too...
      and mayweather retire too.. after they all retire ill be a biitch and retire from watching boxing and turn to gay mma..

Comment

Please retire Shane. Invest your money wisely and never fight again. In my wildest dreams I never would have imagined Shane Mosley running from anyone.

Comment

And by surviving he exposed Pac's total lack of skills, Pac is the same fighter who struggled against Marquez, Shane made him miss just too old to counter

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            And by surviving he exposed Pac's total lack of skills, Pac is the same fighter who struggled against Marquez, Shane made him miss just too old to counter
            Shoot yourself please...

Comment

So it took this fight for you to figure that out, huh Freddy?

Comment

Then why the **** did u fight him... Surely mr roach knew that mayweather didn't have it way b4 the fight

Comment

I think Freddy knows that Mosley is a dead horse. He suppose not to fight again. Floyd fought him at the age of 38years and now Pac Man fought him at the age of 39 so you people should tell me who fought Grand PA? You and I knows this is easy work for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
                    kinda bull is this? he shouldve retired after he fought floyd last year !
                    This is what I'm thinking too..

Atleast he got that last big payday.

I really miss that lightweight Mosley. Guy was an absoulute beast back then.

Comment

Roach knew Mosley was done from the moment this fight was signed. Shame on Arum, Roach and Pacquiao for making this fight happen. Maybe Pacquiao should fight Sergio Mora next and say that this is the best fight out there since none of you really care about giving the fans the best fights. You only care about the fights that will make your boxer look like the best when he clearly is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X