Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one was defending FMJ when people were making racist comments on his facebook,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    Ok, so because some idiots from the internet were racist it makes it ok for others to be racist?
    No it doesn't, no doubt he was in the wrong, but you gotta understand that we're only human, and people do flip. His chat was filled with alot racist comments. If I were Floyd I wouldn't even be on Ustream.

Comment

correction...its his culture, thats why he blew up like that

pacquiao grew up poor but since it was not part of his culture, pac could not spew garbage like Floyd can.....

once ghetto, always ghetto

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      No it doesn't, no doubt he was in the wrong, but you gotta understand that we're only human, and people do flip. His chat was filled with alot racist comments. If I were Floyd I wouldn't even be on Ustream.

Comment

I can't believe some Floyd fans are condoning that crap.

True a lot of Pac fans don't have room talk. With all their racial undertone crap like putting Floyd pic on a KFC bucket, and all the other dumb shit they say. Not all Pac fans but some do to racist shit.

However, nobody should be defending Floyd or trying to make it seem like he just flip and had no choice. That is pure douche.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          i cant say if thats his true nature comming out. but i agree with you that people do flip, but shiet you dont have to put race on that shiet.

I dont want anyone calling me referencing to food and discusting habbits that people dont know about. I just hope he learned his lesson

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            With all their racial undertone crap like putting Floyd pic on a KFC bucket.
            And there was me thinking it was because he was a chicken!!!

Comment

Originally posted by amonb View Post
              And there was me thinking it was because he was a chicken!!!
              Really? Are you that stupid that you don't see the racial undertone of putting a black man picture on a bucket of KFC?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Really? Are you that stupid that you don't see the racial undertone of putting a black man picture on a bucket of KFC?
                Enlighten me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                  i cant say if thats his true nature comming out. but i agree with you that people do flip, but shiet you dont have to put race on that shiet.

I dont want anyone calling in reference to food and discusting habbits that people dont know about. I just hope he learned his lesson
                  Mayweather is too big of a name for Ustream. Leave that stuff for Berto, Zab Judah or those kind of names. People are just waitin' to expose him for any little thing.

Comment

Enlighten me!!!
                    You're an idiot. Now you've been enlightened

Comment

Enlighten me!!!
                      Me too. I think there they go reading in between the lines again. I guess it is racial to say black people like chicken. I love chicken!!!! I think what the KFC bucket really implies is actually a lot more insulting. Not racial but a lot more insulting. Floyd is a coward - Chicken. I don't think it has anything to do with the idea of black people liking chicken at all, but then again so what if they do? I can't believe people trippin on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X