Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forbes: Tiger Woods is the first billion dollar athlete.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to hate on golf until I went and played it. it was ****ing exhilarating.

Comment

In Golf you can make some cash. I mean I saw on that highest paid athletes Phil Mikelson was in the top 5 and he wins maybe a few tournaments a year.

Im not much of a golf fan, only watch when Tiger's in the running. I've only played it twice though, and it was fun. Fun laughing at my shanked and **** shots and then fun when you hit one good.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        I used to hate on golf until I went and played it. it was ****ing exhilarating.
        Yep. Hitting a good drive, or fairway wood feels like cracking somebody with a good shot. Feel it all the way to your shoulder.

Comment

So much for LeBron James' dream of being the 1st billion dollar athlete

Comment

Golf appeals to the rich, so as long as he was winning he would've made bank.

I went out and played golf once...****ing boring. It was more boring than playing baseball.

Comment

Golf isnt even a sport

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                I dont get why Golf is considered a sport, every 1 big swing ='s 10 minutes of riding a cart.
                It is what you would call a skill sport. I don't think the top pro's ride a cart, that is for ponces and toffs. It is not my cup of tea but I wouldn't say it is a dumb ass bull**** full of **** fat ****s and dickheads sport like NFL smear the queer. That's why it is played around the world, even if it is only the rich ponces who take part. Nobody else plays smear the queer cos they're not stupid enough to buy into that ****, and more importantly not as fat as them lardy redneck ****y linemen. **** NFL fans, **** them up their stupid asses! Pretentious fake passion in the stands pisses me off more than the dumb stoppages and gay tights

Comment

Working...
                X