• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lewis lloyd View Post
    He was arrested for bulll****t. by the screw the fakers

your mother looks like Oliver McCall

Comment

Lewis lloyd = big ******. Even Oliver McCall is talking trash about Oliver McCall. Way to use a totally unrelated story to attack the USA, the greatest country in the world. Your hate is just an example of how awesome we are, you don't here us talking about where ever the fuk you're from... you know why? Because you just don't matter. ******

Comment

Originally posted by DTanc View Post
        Lewis lloyd = big ******. Even Oliver McCall is talking trash about Oliver McCall. Way to use a totally unrelated story to attack the USA, the greatest country in the world. Your hate is just an example of how awesome we are, you don't here us talking about where ever the fuk you're from... you know why? Because you just don't matter. ******
        I'm using the word f*a*gg*ot just to be clear

Comment

aLL i HAVE TO SAY IS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN
          GET THE FUK OUT!

Comment

He's just pointing out the double standards of the country. I think he has a point.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa9t9 View Post
              He's just pointing out the double standards of the country. I think he has a point.
              thank you I am from this ****ty country also and there is a huge double standard. These white bread redneck punks will never comprehend this.

Comment

Working...
              X