• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    Superman got beat by Ali.

elroy's gay ass always avoids mentioning that

Comment

I have no idea WTF is going on here!

Comment

I prefer the humor and innocence of Dragon Ball.

BTW, if i'm not mistaken, Goku beats Superman because Superman needs the yellow Sun to have the powers he has. Goku was born with all that power no matter what, while on Krypton Superman is as powerful as any human, which is why all the Kryptonians died, cause they are like Humans. So Goku can instant transmission Superman far from the sun and fight him until he depletes all the power he got from the yellow sun and kill him once he's weak. Goku needs absolutely nothing to get all his power, he's basically a god while Superman is more like a false god compared to Goku. BTW, Superman is my favorite superhero, and I think that Vegeta>Goku, but little Goku from DB is the best character of all DB-GT series.

Comment

This has been definitively concluded, Superman wins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I prefer the humor and innocence of Dragon Ball.

BTW, if i'm not mistaken, Goku beats Superman because Superman needs the yellow Sun to have the powers he has. Goku was born with all that power no matter what, while on Krypton Superman is as powerful as any human, which is why all the Kryptonians died, cause they are like Humans. So Goku can instant transmission Superman far from the sun and fight him until he depletes all the power he got from the yellow sun and kill him once he's weak. Goku needs absolutely nothing to get all his power, he's basically a god while Superman is more like a false god compared to Goku. BTW, Superman is my favorite superhero, and I think that Vegeta>Goku, but little Goku from DB is the best character of all DB-GT series.
            Yep, as well as the fighting, the fact that it was more about skills as opposed to power level. Z is still a classic but I dislike how all the Z warriors got left behind, they became worthless. Fun fact, Toriyama didn't even want to make Z

The 2nd bold is true BTW

Comment

My boy Jackie

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

This has been definitively concluded, Superman wins.
                This outcome has a big flaw, it's a 30 something minute video basically assuming that [paraphrasing] Goku is too dumb to instant transmission Superman to a red sun and would most likely teleport him to a blue star instead "Which only makes him stronger". So basically they are just assuming Goku is a dumbass and giving Superman all the advantages possible, which are only made possible by the yellow sun.

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Yep, as well as the fighting, the fact that it was more about skills as opposed to power level. Z is still a classic but I dislike how all the Z warriors got left behind, they became worthless. Fun fact, Toriyama didn't even want to make Z

The 2nd bold is true BTW
                I loved DBZ when I was a child, and disliked DB. When I got older and re-watched DB with an older mind, I realized it was the superior series, all around.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  This outcome has a big flaw, it's a 30 something minute video basically assuming that [paraphrasing] Goku is too dumb to instant transmission Superman to a red sun and would most likely teleport him to a blue star instead "Which only makes him stronger". So basically they are just assuming Goku is a dumbass and giving Superman all the advantages possible, which are only made possible by the yellow sun.

I loved DBZ when I was a child, and disliked DB. When I got older and re-watched DB with an older mind, I realized it was the superior series, all around.
                  Nothing was better than cell saga bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    vegeta > goku
                    Vegeta always was a step behind goku!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                      Nothing was better than cell saga bro.
                      I think the Frieza saga was the best, but yeah after the Cell saga I sort of stopped watching.

Superman is a bum and he gets stopped in 2 rounds by Goku.

Comment

Working...
                      X