Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do guys pretend they don't know when another bloke is attractive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    Lower my ego? I'm schooling him with the truth. The truth is the truth. It doesn't change. If he doesn't learn it from me, he's going to learn it on his own.

You want me to lie to him and tell him life is full of sunshine and rainbows?

That you can be allow yourself to be weak and still succeed? That you can turn your back on reality and not be eaten alive?That's not how it works.

I never had anyone to teach me how to be a man. I had to learn on my own. I wish I knew somebody like me when I was younger.

If someone is showing inexperience, isn't it a man's duty to give experience? Aren't we all in this together? Nobody's forcing anyone to listen to me, but nobody's going to stop me from trying to correct inexperience with experience.
    You completely missed my point. I understand your point, and I respect that, but let me finish.

You insulted him. You didn't have to. You could had posted anything else but decided that "being honest" and drawing a peculiar comparison would be the best contribution to this thread? You come off as a troll buddy; a special kind of troll, like Elroy.

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
      Lower my ego? I'm schooling him with the truth. The truth is the truth. It doesn't change. If he doesn't learn it from me, he's going to learn it on his own.

You want me to lie to him and tell him life is full of sunshine and rainbows?

That you can be allow yourself to be weak and still succeed? That you can turn your back on reality and not be eaten alive?That's not how it works.

I never had anyone to teach me how to be a man. I had to learn on my own. I wish I knew somebody like me when I was younger.

If someone is showing inexperience, isn't it a man's duty to give experience? Aren't we all in this together? Nobody's forcing anyone to listen to me, but nobody's going to stop me from trying to correct inexperience with experience.

Wtf happened to this thread, you high?

Comment

Hi Bootydew

Comment

Most guys are insecure, and I always say stuff like thats a good looking guy or he's ripped and always show Sergio Martinez and say he's the sexiest boxer

Guys get so weird about that it's hilarious

Comment

TS thinks he's better than the rest because he can view Male aesthetics from a Females perspective.

Comment

The bottom line...

To acknowledge another male is good looking isnt gay, or means you have ****sexual tendencies. It doesnt mean you want to suck his manhood either, it just states you are aware that as humans some are more gifted in their appearance than others. I have no problem telling another man he is goodlooking, if your afraid to do so then maybe you have other issues to address.

An example would be;

Will Smith, Paul Walker (RIP) and so on. Stop being immature like its a crime or frowned upon because them ones who shout the remarks are usually closer to wanting to come out of the closet than those who dont.

Comment

It's a confidence thing. Confident males have no problem giving credit to another man.

You can't deny some men are more handsome than others, it doesn't mean you are attracted to them

Those that lack confidence are too scared to give credit for something they might not possess, it's like admitting a weakness.

It may also be the case that due to their lack of confidence they are worried others will judge their sexuality.
                A confident male knows who he is & is less likely to follow the pack, the confident male is less concerned with what some people think because he knows what's real

Comment

Originally posted by BS BadBoy View Post
                  To acknowledge another male is good looking isnt gay, or means you have ****sexual tendencies. It doesnt mean you want to suck his manhood either, it just states you are aware that as humans some are more gifted in their appearance than others. I have no problem telling another man he is goodlooking, if your afraid to do so then maybe you have other issues to address.

An example would be;

Will Smith, Paul Walker (RIP) and so on. Stop being immature like its a crime or frowned upon because them ones who shout the remarks are usually closer to wanting to come out of the closet than those who dont.

Agree. Saying a guy is good looking is your opinion and not gay.

Sucking dick is gay.

Comment

Surprisingly it's kind of hard to tell you know. But thats also because there are different tastes for women just like for men

Comment

Originally posted by led
                      It's only gay if there's emotion involved.
                      It's only gay if the tips touch or there is eye contact.

Comment

Working...
                      X