Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since the start fraud jr has no intention of fighting pac. his mind is set on the the possibility of losing to pac will ruined everything he worked for.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
      Floyd is BIZARRE, so bizarre behavior is to be expected. You arent dealing with a normal, rational human being.

Arum is a Harvard educated lawyer. The guy obviously is no saint, but he hasnt gotten this far in life by being irrational.
      I'm sure all of Mayweather's lawyers and advisors are rational enough to not waste their time if this is really how it's going down.

I would expect that the rational individuals on the other side would have also walked away by now, but apparently they are circulating documents. Something doesn't add up. Either there is a deal, or Bob is a liar.

Actually, any way you look at it, Bob is a liar. He's always been a liar, so this is no surprise. Going to Harvard doesn't make you honest.

Comment

Sounds like Showtime and HBO have worked things out and Arum and Pac have heard what Floyd's stipulations are and have agreed but Floyd hasn't signed off.
        This next week is do or die time for this fight. I doubt Arum sticks around for this nonsense past Super Bowl Sunday if plan B is for Pac to fight in April.
        It must be exhausting to be a Floyd fan right now, they have to work overtime to spin this into anything but it is, a blatant duck by their man.
        Quack Quack is all that can be heard coming out of the big boy mansion right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
          Me with the blinders? Everyone in the business of boxing who speaks English as their first language knows the first rule of fight club is Bob Arum is lying. The only time Bob Arum isn't lying is when he says he's lying and that's the Arum paradox.
          No, you know its funny that Bob isnt lying is when it suits floydchuffers arguments, but he is the biggest liar of all time when its something that looks bad on floyd(ridiculous when you consider that floyd is a bs merchant himself on a par with bob). If you are a boxing fan and keeping it real, floyd looks proper gay right now. Its not just boxing fans in general or even pacfarts, but half of the floydies on this site are saying it. He looks bad, man....or are you..you know, one of 'them'?

Comment

Look, this is really simple. If according to floyd, they havent met all his demands then he needs to come the fuk out and say exactly which ones they havent met. Instead all we are getting is quack noises by the stuttering lil prick like 'uh-hu-uh...he aint his own boss doe, I my own boss'. WTF is that crapola FFS?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              We've agreed to all of Floyd's demands...but Floyd doesn't agree with Floyd's demands.

lol. This is beyond bizarre.
              Its happened before. Floyd called out Winky Wright. Wright said OK. They negotiated and again, Wright accepted everything including CW, rehydration clause and so on. After it was all agreed to, Floyd moves the goalposts and demands change from 50/50 to 55/45 .......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  Sounds like Showtime and HBO have worked things out and Arum and Pac have heard what Floyd's stipulations are and have agreed but Floyd hasn't signed off.
                  This next week is do or die time for this fight. I doubt Arum sticks around for this nonsense past Super Bowl Sunday if plan B is for Pac to fight in April.
                  It must be exhausting to be a Floyd fan right now, they have to work overtime to spin this into anything but it is, a blatant duck by their man.
                  Quack Quack is all that can be heard coming out of the big boy mansion right now.
                  Off topic I know, but why do Mayweather haters always seem to want to make themselves feel better by assuming how miserable it must be to be a Floyd Mayweather fan.

He's the #1 ranked boxer on the planet and is undefeated. It's pretty damn good being a Mayweather fan. No matter what you say, he's the king. Because when you go to any of those pound for pound lists, you're gonna see his mug right there.

Comment

#DarthVaderHasABoss

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      do you really think Arum would name drop Moonves and Plepler if there wasn't some truth to what he was saying?

come on dude, take off the blinders.

either the fight is already signed and this is just propaganda to build the fight up

or

arum is telling the truth and Floyd is trying to move the goal posts
                      Move the goal posts , how so he hasnt said anything , you think when Moonves says he has Floyd onboard that he is lying ?

Comment

Working...
                      X