Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Barber just slashed a guys throat. Can't get a haircut this weekend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gets into an argument with another man standing over you with an open razor blade?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      why is the prefix PLEASE HELP and not HOLY ****

what you need help with mate?

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      Finding a new barber.
      Yep finding a new barber. I was just joking though, it really is a case of HOLY ****

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Who gets into an argument with another man standing over you with an open razor blade?
      Latest news is they were arguing over an empty beer can, the barber made him leave and he came back and there was a tussle in the shop. It's in a rough area so my theory is some drunk came in starting trouble and got diced for it.
      Last edited by MBE; 06-12-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
        Latest news is they were arguing over an empty beer can, the barber made him leave and he came back and there was a tussle in the shop. It's in a rough area so my theory is some drunk came in starting trouble and got diced for it.
        yeah I heard Newcastle has rough areas. As any major city obviously.

Comment

Hairdresser whose Twitter name was The Demon Barber charged with slashing man's throat in his shop
          you go to a hairdressers.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            Thread title disagrees with you!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              Well it's not, it's clearly a barbers by US standards. But have you ever been to the UK? They're all referred to as hairdressers.

Actually the place I'm going to is kind of the exception because, if you can check the article, the place says barbershop in the window.

Although I don't see the problem going to a classy place for a good cut if that's what you like.
              Last edited by MBE; 06-12-2014, 12:44 PM.

Comment

You should be fine, you would be in trouble if that was your go to barber. Its like a dating scene trying to find a good barber that cuts your hair the way you want it.

I wonder if this argument had to do with football or soccer, i hear they're extremely passionate about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  I had a dream that a supervisor at work, who was a fucking dick, was my barber. He tried to offer me a free straight-razor shave and wouldn't take my polite refusal for an answer.

100% serious.

that's f#cking awesome...

Comment

....and this is part of the reason I stopped visiting barbers when I turned 19.

Comment

No need to thank me

Comment

Working...
                      X