No announcement yet.

white boxers caught using steroids ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Copyright View Post
    I disagree with what you said about the biggest stars in boxing being Hispanic and black Americans as to be fair the Europeans have had a bit of a monopoly in recent years although i do agree America has upped its game as of late but in my eyes only has 2 real stars Ala Mayweather and ward some will say Broner but he hasn't beat the best in his own division yet and bradley who lost his last fight if you be real.
    A monopoly ? what are you talking about, euros are dominating the heavier weight but that's about it.

The ring pound for pound right now:
    Mayweather, Marquez, Ward, Donaire, Martinez, Broner, Pac, Wlad, Bradley and Guerrero are in the top 10, that's a 10% caucasian ratio. I think my point is valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      A monopoly ? what are you talking about, euros are dominating the heavier weight but that's about it.

The ring pound for pound right now:
      Mayweather, Marquez, Ward, Donaire, Martinez, Broner, Pac, Wlad, Bradley and Guerrero are in the top 10, that's a 10% caucasian ratio. I think my point is valid.
      No because P4P doesn't mean shit when talking about popularity (biggest stars).

Comment

No because P4P doesn't mean **** when talking about popularity (biggest stars).
        lol biggest stars in boxing and boxers selling the most ppv are not caucasians either so I really don't what's your point.

I'm just saying that historically the biggest stats in boxing have been Mexicans, black americans and puerto ricans, I'm not disrespecting caucasian fighters because theyre some really good fighters but it's just obvious that if you think about cheating stories the biggest one that made the news are probably not involving white fighters

Comment

lol biggest stars in boxing and boxers selling the most ppv are not caucasians either so I really don't what's your point.

I'm just saying that historically the biggest stats in boxing have been Mexicans, black americans and puerto ricans, I'm not disrespecting caucasian fighters because theyre some really good fighters but it's just obvious that if you think about cheating stories the biggest one that made the news are probably not involving white fighters
          There's just more black fighters that have been caught than white, most of those were Americans. It's nothing to do with race but the country they reside in.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Americans cheat, you've only got to look at the amount of American athletes that have been caught cheating compared to other nations. All those NFL players piss 99% roids and they don't care, even baseball players are on PEDs.
            There's just more black fighters that have been caught than white, most of those were Americans. It's nothing to do with race but the country they reside in.
            Yeah and road ricing cyclism is such a clean sport...

Comment

Yeah and road ricing cyclism is such a clean sport...
              LOL biggest cheat was America.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                LOL biggest cheat was America.
                The art of missing a point

Comment

Sam Solimon.

Comment

Working...
                  X