Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant Squid Caught on Tape for First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am scared as hell of the ocean and deep seas. Confronting a whale, shark, or any large sea creature would make me faint right in the water. I would die of a heart attack. I think I would, just looking at videos of oceans and it's large creatures gives me goosebumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
      Yeah, right. Your monkey ass can get it too, though. I don't give a **** how big you are. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can get it. 5'11", 155 lb.
      Hahaha i'm enjoying this thread

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I am scared as hell of the ocean and deep seas. Confronting a whale, shark, or any large sea creature would make me faint right in the water. I would die of a heart attack. I think I would, just looking at videos of oceans and it's large creatures gives me goosebumps.
        Im the exact same way.

Feelsbadman

Comment

Wonder if there are any megalodons out there.

Comment

According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, there's still 95% of the Earth's ocean that we haven't explored. Many other sources claim we've explored less than 10%. That is just crazy, look at the weird looking species we have found. Not imagine discovering all 100% of the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, there's still 95% of the Earth's ocean that we haven't explored. Many other sources claim we've explored less than 10%. That is just crazy, look at the weird looking species we have found. Not imagine discovering all 100% of the ocean.
              less than 10%?

Comment

Working...
              X