No announcement yet.

Campillo the true champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Yeah Mark, we know it really sucks when these guy train their asses off win the fight and their careers get hurt because some greedy promoter wants to push some other fighter on the networks and fans
    It becomes hard to support the sport i love but at the same time is probably as corrupt as cycling.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      It becomes hard to support the sport i love but at the same time is probably as corrupt as cycling.
      After that fight in my intoxicated state I thought momentarily about just not watching boxing anymore and finding other interests I was so disgusted with what happened and how a real champion came back from a horrific start to dominate the defending champion but gets zero official credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        After that fight in my intoxicated state I thought momentarily about just not watching boxing anymore and finding other interests I was so disgusted with what happened and how a real champion came back from a horrific start to dominate the defending champion but gets zero official credit.
        It happens to often,and is embarrassing when your trying to turn a friend into a fan,boxing needs big changes fast if die hards like us are having these thoughts then there is something seriously wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X