Someone is obsessed with Stone Roses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Stone got fans.

Comment

Do you think it could possibly be because all of his threads are shit? I mean you'd have a valid point if they were one starring good threads, but the majority of the stuff from Stone is just troll bullshit. and no Ive never one starred his threads, but its not hard to figure out why shit threads get shit ratings.

Comment

You mean like this thread??? Which received 13 votes.........13 bloody votes.

WTF?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=412868

There are clearly people following me around.

That is the only 1 megaupload link to the entire Hearns vs Benitez fight on boxingscene.

Evidently, there is far more to it, than posters thinking my threads are "shit".

Last time I checked, Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>> U.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
          You mean like this thread??? Which received 13 votes.........13 bloody votes.

WTF?

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=412868

There are clearly people following me around.

That is the only 1 megaupload link to the entire Hearns vs Benitez fight on boxingscene.

Evidently, there is far more to it, than posters thinking my threads are "shit".

Last time I checked, Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>> U.
          Then you have gems like this http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=416505 you're a simple minded troll and its obvious. Most of your threads are **** and the rest of your posts focus on defending a culture you obviously have very little knowledge of. In no way, shape or form are you better than me at anything other than being an internet troll. If thats what you were aiming for then congratulations you succeeded.

Comment

Or it could be stones roses himself who's doing it, the guy would even **** himself if he could just manage to put his dick in his arse.

Comment

Not even worth it ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
                Or it could be stones roses himself who's doing it, the guy would even **** himself if he could just manage to put his dick in his arse.
                I'm going to 1 star my own thread 10 times???

I have a few alts but not that many.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post
                  Not even worth it ^^^^^^^^^^
                  I used to have a homeboy who always said that. Hed start **** and then when it was time to fight hed just say " Its not even worth it". Big ole boy, nickname was big for nothin. Its good though some dudes are just pussy they cant help it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    Do you think it could possibly be because all of his threads are shit? I mean you'd have a valid point if they were one starring good threads, but the majority of the stuff from Stone is just troll bullshit. and no Ive never one starred his threads, but its not hard to figure out why shit threads get shit ratings.
                    You're talking about content?

You'd have a more defensible point if threads in this Lounge weren't all typically "shit" by your definition.

He's started plenty of threads that are perfectly valid from a discussion standpoint, too, aside from the more lighthearted, jokey, mildly trolling stuff.

LOL, you're even trying to defend yourself over the "Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>> U" remark. Proof that he's got you playing his game and hanging way too much on his every word.

Chill...thread was an amusing observation.

Comment

Originally posted by RAGE OF ANGELS View Post
                      You're talking about content?

You'd have a more defensible point if threads in this Lounge weren't all typically "shit" by your definition.

He's started plenty of threads that are perfectly valid from a discussion standpoint, too, aside from the more lighthearted, jokey, mildly trolling stuff.

LOL, you're even trying to defend yourself over the "Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>> U" remark. Proof that he's got you playing his game and hanging way too much on his every word.

Chill...thread was an amusing observation.
                      Actually the content of the other threads is irrelevant because Im not judging him based on a sliding scale its either **** or its not and most of his threads are. Im also not interested in defending myself or playing any games, but when half the threads in the lounge are started by him and most are **** I tend to get slightly annoyed.

Comment

Working...
                      X