Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you take Floyd seriously anymore if he fights Matthew Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you kidding me? Hattons a top 50 WW and Like top 10 in UK. This is going to be Mayweathers biggest challenge to date. If I was you, Id put my money on the Brit. I don't know how Mayweathers going to escape this one with a 0. Well I guess he still will have a 0 in his record but it will be attached to a 4 with a 1 to the right. 40-1 to ya slomos!

Comment

if he does any less than fight the winner of berto/ssm, pwill, or maybe martinez, i will be disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
        if he does any less than fight the winner of berto/ssm, pwill, or maybe martinez, i will be disgusted.
        Mel, Martinez will tax that ass against Floyd and ko him. He don't and won't want none of that mess

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Mel, Martinez will tax that ass against Floyd and ko him. He don't and won't want none of that mess
          ha, well if no pac, will, ssm/berto winner than sergio is another fight i would agree with, but i don't know what to think anymore bro.

Comment

Uhm, Nope....

Comment

I'd put it on the same bull**** level as Calzaghe-Manfredo.

Comment

Don't think so.

Comment

Its a crazy match-up.

Comment

I'll be disgusted but I'd watch(no I wouldn't pay for that ****)...

He can't call himself the best in aything tho if he fights nobodies like Matthew Hatton while Pac fights tough opponent after tough opponent...
                    Last edited by -EX-; 01-10-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Im a Mayweather fan. But im not the equivalent to a *******.
                      I will not support Mayweather if he comes up with bull****. I will not support him fighting a bum like Hatton.

So if he fights Matthew. **** Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X