Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG ducks Lara/Ward/Froch for Chaves...its ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    I gave my opinion and explained why I think the way I do. If you want to argue with that logic then do so and point out how I'm wrong, but don't resort to childish name calling just because someone has an opposing viewpoint.
    But do you agree that Chavez is a money fight for GG? Do you also agree that Maidana is a money fight for your idol? Your greedy idol is already a millionaire, why is he still fighting for money? And others don't have rights to go for money fights? And you clowns call it duck inappropriately.

(BTW, real ducks still duck even if the money is there waiting for them. Stevenson vs Kovalev, for example, is a money fight. Pac vs your idol is also a money fight.)
    Last edited by maguirre; 03-31-2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Like I said, if you think age and injuries had nothing to do with Vitali's retirement then you're a bit of an idiot but that's long been established. And there are plenty of people who wanted to see him fight David Haye.

Vitali himself knew Haye was a threat. His quote after the Chisora fight was "If Chisora was a little faster, I would be in trouble". Haye is much faster and hits with power. So maybe YOU don't think he was a threat but many people did and even Vitali did. Your head is so far up your own arse that you think your opinion is fact though.

It's not like Vitali had some ATG resume where he beat everyone - his brother has a much better resume and there are plenty of young guys that Vitali could have fought but he chose to retire. I have no qualms with that even though he broke his promise to the world. He is a politician after all.
      Vitali is semi-retired at 42 stupid. There's no debating it. He retired to go into politics. Not due to injury.

Vitali is twice the fighter his brother is, hence knocking out two of the three guys that knocked out his brother. Saying Chisora would have done something if he was a little faster is kind of like saying George Foreman would have beaten Ali had he not ran out of gas and paced himself. It doesn't mean a damn thing. It was Vitali trying to get Haye riled up. And, even if it wasn't who cares, Vitali was an old man schooling young studs. You just be happy your boy went the distance because Vitali injured his shoulder.

Go off in the little homer world you live in and hang yourself now.
      Last edited by Boxing Goat; 03-31-2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingAddict773 View Post
        3 fighters actively Callin him out and he takes the higher pay/lower risk.

Isnt that what boxingscene hates Floyd for??

Lets hear the excuses
        So essentially by saying GGG is a ducker you are acknowledging that Floyd has done it as well. That is your logic.

This is why its hard being a fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
          This thread isn't even about Floyd.
          This thread is a loose piece of stool. You think fighting Chaves at SMW is ducking ?????

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Crazy body puncher means he gets a lot of KO's or breaks guys down and stops them from accumulative body shots which is not true. He is an okay body puncher but he is not described as a puncher. 2 KO's in 10 fights is not a puncher, no matter how someone spins it.
            It all depends on the durability of those ten opponents. That's the obvious part there bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Vitali is semi-retired at 42 stupid. There's no debating it. He retired to go into politics. Not due to injury.

Vitali is twice the fighter his brother is, hence knocking out two of the three guys that knocked out his brother. Saying Chisora would have done something if he was a little faster is kind of like saying George Foreman would have beaten Ali had he not ran out of gas and paced himself. It doesn't mean a damn thing. It was Vitali trying to get Haye riled up. And, even if it wasn't who cares, Vitali was an old man schooling young studs. You just be happy your boy went the distance because Vitali injured his shoulder.

Go off in the little homer world you live in and hang yourself now.
              Are you saying injuries had no bearing on Vitali's decision to retire? LOL....the guy who pulled out of several fights and retired for 4 years over injuries. Yeah man injuries played no role.

Vitali said that because a faster opponent would have given him real hell. Add to that Chisora isn't a big puncher and Haye is. Vitali and his management team knew the threat of Haye.

It's a shame that Vitali retired after promising the boxing world that he would knock out David Haye but I won't criticise him for being a liar because boxers should be able to retire on their own terms no matter who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Are you saying injuries had no bearing on Vitali's decision to retire? LOL....the guy who pulled out of several fights and retired for 4 years over injuries. Yeah man injuries played no role.

Vitali said that because a faster opponent would have given him real hell. Add to that Chisora isn't a big puncher and Haye is. Vitali and his management team knew the threat of Haye.

It's a shame that Vitali retired after promising the boxing world that he would knock out David Haye but I won't criticise him for being a liar because boxers should be able to retire on their own terms no matter who they are.
                What is a shame is that you are such a blubbering moron. I'm done talking to a brick wall, mr. repeato.

Comment

I love when people equate somebody calling them out and a fight not happening to ducking. Collazo is calling out Mayweather is he ducking him? No, because just saying somebody's name doesn't mean a fight is going to be made. Other than Lara's loyal 100 fans, nobody gives a **** to see Golovkin fight him. The guy Froch called out is Chavez Jr, never did he mention fighting Golovkin. And whenever Ward is asked about the fight he either says Golovkin doesn't want to fight or Golovkin isn't ready to fight, he never calls him out. The only guy Ward has been calling out is Chavez Jr.

This fight has a chance to be fight of the year between these two styles and people are complaining he isn't fighting Erislandy Lara, I mean my god who the hell would rather watch that

Comment

Working...
                  X