Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a prime Camacho beat a prime whitaker,PBF,shane,Oscar and broner@135lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a prime Camacho beat a prime whitaker,PBF,shane,Oscar and broner@135lb?

He was the man in his prime.........you think he could of pulled off these wins?

I don't get the point of this question, but no, no, no, no and this guy's just starting. Let the man rest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
      He was the man in his prime.........you think he could of pulled off these wins?
      did you really put Broner in with Whittaker, Floyd, Oscar and Shane?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        I will be the tattletale. Yes he did.. lol

Comment

Wtf Man..Broner...really? <__<..I guess we lucked out Gary Russell Jr is at feather?

Comment

You guys are right I'm a big broner fan but it's to early to put him up there with the greats, but what about the rest of the guys?

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              I don't get the point of this question, but no, no, no, no and this guy's just starting. Let the man rest.
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              I will be the tattletale. Yes he did.. lol
              Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
              Wtf Man..Broner...really? <__<..I guess we lucked out Gary Russell Jr is at feather?
              That's cool I deserve that.......I'll take that on the chin

Comment

The only guy I see him beating is Whitaker, who is featherfisted. I cant believe people are already putting Broner up with those names.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  The only guy I see him beating is Whitaker, who is featherfisted. I cant believe people are already putting Broner up with those names.
                  Hector wasn't exactly heavy handed himself..... Pea was also a better boxer......

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    Feather fisted?

He was a very hard body puncher and could hurt you if he hit you hell he got Chavez respect and we all know Chavez has an iron chin. Whitaker was every bit as ring savy as camacho with a higher iq if you ask me. Also did better way better with the elite fighters he fought. No disrespect to camacho

Comment

Working...
                    X