No announcement yet.

Rival Boxing Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rival Boxing Gloves

Rival has been making some noise in the boxing world but just how good are they compared to Reyes, Grant, and Everlast ?

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
    Rival has been making some noise in the boxing world but just how good are they compared to Reyes, Grant, and Everlast ?
    Old US made Everlast are the best. Reyes in Mexico are nice gloves. Never wore Grants or saw them. I know that they are big with some fighters now. My friend wears Title One gloves (18's) to spar and likes them.Never heard of Rival prior to this year or Havoc.

I'll take my 12 oz old-school,US-made Everlast.

Lol...my girls all have pink 10 oz Everlasts too and they like them.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing maniac View Post
      I use and have Rival gloves, double-bag and speed bags and their equipment is top notch for sure. The leather is softer than everlast\Reyes but its still durable. The glove padding is firmer than everlast, but softer than Reyes.

I would guess that contractually most would use Rival, if they weren't sponsored by the more popular brands.

If I had a choice as a Pro. boxer (of which I am not) I would use Reyes gloves, Everlast heavy bags and everything else Rival.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
        Old US made Everlast are the best. Reyes in Mexico are nice gloves. Never wore Grants or saw them. I know that they are big with some fighters now. My friend wears Title One gloves (18's) to spar and likes them.Never heard of Rival prior to this year or Havoc.

I'll take my 12 oz old-school,US-made Everlast.

Lol...my girls all have pink 10 oz Everlasts too and they like them.
        The Pink gloves are very popular with the babes -- There's a training gym on M street SE in DC, down the street from the Naval yard, where I swear, almost every babe that goes there wears pink gear ...... guess its a babe thing.

Comment

Pics or GTFO....

Comment

Ive seen most boxers use Everlast and Reyes ....Grants a few and mostly the younger generation of boxers are starting to use Rival

Comment

Working...
            X