No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Carlos Molina Go Face To Face in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Carlos Molina Go Face To Face in LA

Former Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Amir Khan (Left) and undefeated super lightweight contender Carlos Molina (Right) pose on October 30, 2012 in Los Angeles, California at a press conference to officially announce their December 15, 2012 fight at the Los Angeles Sports Arena which will be televised live on SHOWTIME in the United States and live on Sky Sports 1HD in the United Kingdom. [Click Here To Read More]

so carlos molina is a real person. where did they find this guy?

Comment

A nice, shorter, slightly, powderpuffing opponent again Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by cuzzlo View Post
        A nice, shorter, slightly, powderpuffing opponent again Amir.
        again? wtf u talking about? besides the guido, hes fought the best at 140. gtfo

Comment

This guy is a tomato can for con lets see what con does after this fight I def want him to fight Bradley

Comment

Wow a lightweight with 7 ko's.

This is the true definition of "sacrificial lamb".

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Wow a lightweight with 7 ko's.

This is the true definition of "sacrificial lamb".
              Watch Khan still get KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Watch Khan still get KO'd

Then he'd blame Virgil Hunter

Comment

“My chin’s not a problem,” Khan said. “I still believe Marcos Maidana hit me with bigger punches. I was just caught by Garcia in the wrong place.”

he got caught by garcia because he thinks his chin is made of steel. khan hasn't learned. expect him to fight stupid.

maidana was nearly out on his feet from exhaustion and still managed to dent that chin hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    “My chin’s not a problem,” Khan said. “I still believe Marcos Maidana hit me with bigger punches. I was just caught by Garcia in the wrong place.”

he got caught by garcia because he thinks his chin is made of steel. khan hasn't learned. expect him to fight stupid.

maidana was nearly out on his feet from exhaustion and still managed to dent that chin hahaha.
                    Stop reading too much into it. No boxer is gonna admit they have a weak chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X