No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Algieri Makes Things Easier, Says WBO Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford-Algieri Makes Things Easier, Says WBO Prez

WBO President Paco Valcarcel is very supportive of a possible junior welterweight fight between Terence Crawford (25-0, 17 KOs) and Chris Algieri (20-1, 8 KOs). Crawford was the WBO's champion at 135-pounds and plans to move up in weight for his next ring appearance.

Algieri previously held the belt after upsetting Ruslan Provodnikov last June. He was stripped of the title prior to moving up in weight last fall to challenge WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, dropped Algieri six times for a wide decision win. After that loss, Algieri filed a protest to regain his WBO title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford is a hype job who beat a blown up featherweight... Algieri schools Crawford...

Comment

How about lucas vs prov for wbo. Then winner vs winner of crawford vs algiri.

Comment

Why was he even stripped?
        Because he moved up to fight Pac?
        Didn't Pac move up to fight Magarito for a different orgo while holding his belt?

Comment

If Algieri beat Crawford, Arum would be so pissed.

Comment

I had a feeling Arum wanted to put Crawford against Algieri, Crawford wins by decision and snatches that belt.

Comment

WBO aka TopRank

algieri gets the fight on HBO again as part of his agreement to fight "4 first rounds"...also he likely agreed to the "let him out the cage" knockdown..anyone who believes that is just insanely gullible

Comment

Definitely gonna be a chess match. Hopefully algeri gets let out his cage

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Crawford is a hype job who beat a blown up featherweight... Algieri schools Crawford...
                  Wow, you're insane! If this fight gets made PLEEEEASE make this bet with me! I'll gladly take everything you've got because Crawford is absolutely OWNING Algieri in this matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    Wow, you're insane! If this fight gets made PLEEEEASE make this bet with me! I'll gladly take everything you've got because Crawford is absolutely OWNING Algieri in this matchup.
                    hype job no..lots more to prove..yes..

Comment

Working...
                    X