Comments Thread For: Pacquiao's Adviser Details Private Mayweather Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Kovalev's dog is a pimp. Looks just like my little guy.

This **** better happen. Maybe this was Floyd's way or their way of just fixing this **** and making it happen without Arum butting into the talks and everything.

I'm feeling slightly optimistic.
      I agree to both, KOv's dog is pimp as hell and this may have been set up as a publicity stunt behind the scenes by both Floyd and Pac's people simply to keep Arum out of it. They're drawing more and more attention to it and there will be a huge outcry (from hardcore and casual fans) if this fight doesn't happen now.
      Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 01-28-2015, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Exclusive from their private meeting:

Comment

LOL, so when Ronnie Nathanielsz interviewed Koncz, he said they're building trust with Floyd and will not disclose anything.
          Then when interviewed by Rick Reeno and Steve Kim, he spilled his guts out? Hilarious.

Comment

Why are Floyd fans saying Pacquiao fans will be worried?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              LOL, so when Ronnie Nathanielsz interviewed Koncz, he said they're building trust with Floyd and will not disclose anything.
              Then when interviewed by Rick Reeno and Steve Kim, he spilled his guts out? Hilarious.
              Actually he wouldn't disclose anything from the courtside chat, which he didn't to Ronnie or to us.

Comment

Good ****, so unless Floyd denies this, this whole time it was these 2 issue between the networks? Seems rather miniscule. As long as Paulie doesn't commentate for obvious reasons, I don't see how these things can't be worked out...

Comment

Wow! I hope Konckz is not just blowing smoke, I really do hope that everything like he said are settled. If Arum butt in again, I'll hunt him down like a freaking snake that he is. There you go folks, both guys did what they supposed to do. I commend Floyd for going on Manny's side of the court and say what he need to say and even meeting with the Pac Man in his hotel suite. Let's get it on!!!! Are you ready to rumbleeeee?

Comment

What does Bob think about all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      If these issues were so easy to work out why wasn't it done this far into their 'negotiations'?!? This proves there's been a lack of communication from one side and it's not about the broadcasting challenges at all. I can't believe it only took 3 phone calls for it to be resolved. I've been sitting here for weeks thinking they're having a grueling 8 hour conversation about this every day. Anyway, I'm glad it's been resolved and it's publicly known, this leaves very little options for another road block.

Feeling optimistic again
                      Man, Kovs doesn't care if he is showing his gentler side. Good on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X