Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    Froch beating Johnson has set the final stage in motion...

Let it be known, gentlemen....we are thisclose to witnessing a Modern Extinction of British Boxing...they've been on life support ever since Calzaghe ran into retirement, Hatton was decimated, and Setanta folded on them...Haye, Khan, and Froch are the last guard...and as we've all seen, they've pretty much been squeaking by...

To any Quality British Boxing fans out there, please don't take the following personally....

Here's what's going to transpire...Haye is going to be destroyed by Klitschko...Khan might get caught by Judah, and if he's not, it's only a matter of time...and lastly, Froch will be outclassed by Ward...their top Hope for the future in DeGale has already been derailed...as top British fighters tend to get when they fight equal or better competition...

It will probably all come down to Khan...and his Doom is GUARANTEED.

As some of you may be able to tell, The Bridiots (and other garbage fans) already sense this and are preparing themselves for it...since '09, they've been ignorantly attacking young American Champions like Ward and Bradley more than ever...there are also types who are constantly stating that Nonito Donaire is Filipino ONLY instead of Filipino-American...

LMAO.

It's all so obvious, isn't it?...The Fear.

So to all those who have seen what I've seen and feel as I feel....I say this...

OBSERVE this defensive and insecure behavior as it increases, REMIND them of their impending demise, and REVEL in their pain over each elimination....why?....because they DESERVE it.

Ohhh yes...The End is NIGH.

Sincerely,
    SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, Absolute Conqueror and Owner of the Anti-American garbage fans
    After reading that I feel like i've just spent 2 hours volunteering at a mental institution. Keep on trolling Forrest Gump.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
      Donaire has lived in America for the majority of his life, and pretty much his entire boxing career has been in America and being trained by Americans. He is an American citizen. If all that mattered was where you were born, then that means Margarito is American. which is flat out silly to say.

Donaire is half Filipino, half American, due to his dual citizenship. Fact. This is undisputable.

all that matters is what country you choose te represent , and donaire choose to represent the philippines , in most of his introduction he's hailed from general santos city...
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFpII1yOu4c

Comment

Also you can tell American boxing is in a bad state when americans are pleading with us to remember that Nonito Donaire is Filipino-AMERICAN. LOL the only reason you can make threads like this is because British Boxers take on the best and are true warriors. All of the british boxers who have world title fights coming up like Haye, Froch, Khan, Rhodes, Barker and Macklin, probably only Khan is going to go into the fight as the favourite and in my mind that says more good about British Boxing than anything.

Comment

The UK, canada and former USSR countries are producing so many top fighters. If anything, it's the USA that is slacking extremely bad.

Mayweather: p4p king but also 34 years old and on his way out
          Ward: Great boxer but could lose to froch, he also will never be a draw outside of cali
          Pwill: Just got brutally K.O'd by martinez, might never be the same again.
          Litzau: Hasn't really beaten anybody
          Pavlik: looked terrible in his last fight, won't be able to hang with the top SMW's

Comment

British boxing is waiting for the current crop to finish their careers yes, but have you seen the young talented fighters we've got coming through?

I cant think of a nation with such an array of talent coming through all of a similar age.

Frankie Gavin, Nathan Cleverly, James DeGale, George Groves, Tyson Fury, David Price, Billy Joe Saunders, Amir Khan, Kell Brook are all under 25.

Thats a talented bunch no matter what anyone says

Comment

Forget even our current pro prospects, look at our amateurs!

We've never had great amateurs and Frankie Gavin was our first amateur world champion. British boxing has only just begun.

Comment

British boxing is at one of its best times in years...

Kahn is lb/lb and probably will achieve more than Hatton. Froch is one of the top fighters at 168 and Haye is arguably lb/lb Cruiser and Heavyweight champ.

Comment

why are people trying to get rid of US and UK Boxing? That is not good for Boxing in general you IDIOTS! Are some of you guys undercover MMA fans and want Boxing to DIE...Boxing need good fighters from ALL OVER THE WORLD...ESPECIALLY THE US and THE UK!

Comment

Ring the alarm.

"I'm still #1 in Europe!"
                    - Ryan Rhodes

which typically means you are MEDIOCRE on a GLOBAL scale, Ryan...

Dominated by a B Level, 20 year old KID....LMAOO!!...what are you poor souls gonna do?

It's coming.......

Comment

LOL british boxing will never die my friend! we have a lor of young talented fighters coming up and also by the end of 2011 we will have a unified Heavyweight champion of the world, WBA and WBC super middleweight champion of the world and a unified Light welterweight champion of the world (if Bradley grows some nuts that is). So it looks pretty good to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X