Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Montiel-Donaire: Lacierva Expects a Tough Fight For Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Montiel-Donaire: Lacierva Expects a Tough Fight For Both

During his sixteen-plus year career, Mexico City's Jorge Lacierva may not have carved out a hall of fame ledger or even won a world title but he was able to make a little bit of a name for himself between 112 and 126 pounds over the years. Such highlights of the 32-year old's career include a spirited battle with a prime Mark 'Too Sharp' Johnson, being the first man to defeat excellent Columbian champion Mauricio Pastrana, and giving Panama's Celestino Caballero more than he bargained for in losing a decision in August of 2007.
    [Click Here To Read More]

great article.. I got Montiel 7th rnd ko

Comment

*Ahem*

Mexico please proceed to the Betting section....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post10073514

Comment

I'm taking Lacierva's advice and won't bet. This guy is tough trust me he beat Caballero, this dude is a hell of a fighter.

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
        *Ahem*

Mexico please proceed to the Betting section....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4#post10073514

Comment

As good as it may look on paper, Montiel is just another fighter, a good fighter he is, that is a few inches too short for Donaire. Donaire chooses his opponents well.

Comment

This is badass lil guy whooped Caballero's ass on the undercard of Vazquez vs Marquez 2 but they gave it to Caballero. I've been watching Montiel vs Valdez and Hasegawa vs Montiel. I think Montiel was on his way to get knocked the **** out by Valdez and Hasegawa stoppage was premature ****in Laurence Cole stopped the fight he should have gave the Hasegawa the count.

Comment

i got a ppv for this for i know this will be a good fight...

montiel is undoubtedly a good fighter but donaire is way better...

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                i got a ppv for this for i know this will be a good fight...

montiel is undoubtedly a good fighter but donaire is way better...

You can send your payment to my account bro, I ain't paying **** that's free in the first place...

Comment

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
                  great article.. I got Montiel 7th rnd ko
                  all ur points..u wanna bet bro?

donaire>>montiel

Comment

Working...
                  X