• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street fights. Peleas callejeras

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          When someone is taking forever to catch a fade (like the moreno taking forever by supposedly tying his shoes), he already lost. As soon as I saw that, I knew he'd lose. He was afraid to catch ones.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
            When someone is taking forever to catch a fade (like the moreno taking forever by supposedly tying his shoes), he already lost. As soon as I saw that, I knew he'd lose. He was afraid to catch ones.
            You and I and the streets know 1 on 1 they always hold that L thats why they dont try to bang it out with us, they rather run.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
              You and I and the streets know 1 on 1 they always hold that L thats why they dont try to bang it out with us, they rather run.
              A lot of them only bark and bite when they outnumber the others.

Here is a true story.

A few years back when I went to Job Corps, it was literally like Y.A./the System. Blacks kicked it with blacks, Whites with Whites, Islanders with Islanders, and Latinos with Latinos. As soon as we landed (another Mexican who I met at the Greyhound who was also going there), we went straight with the carnales (a couple of mexicans, a colombian, cuban, & salvadoran.) Latinos were outnumbered heavily. We shook hands and introduced each other. Right away one of the carnales told us that a few tintos always wanted to start pedo, and were very racist toward them. I asked them who was the main one, and to point him out to me. He was a big tinto,...fat mothafahker, but we know damn well that don't mean **** if we're from las calles. Right away, i started to scope him out and see where i was gonna hit him first.

The Cuban carnal was not a fighter... he was book smart. A good boy. He would tell me that the blacks would always make fun of his english and called him racial slurs.

Colombian vato was crazy!!!! Although I ran with the Southsiders back in the days, the homie was a Northerner... it didn't matter. It was all about Raza/Latinos unidos. Dude was crazy and always going at it with the tintos. I knew for sure if anything big popped up, he'd have my back.

Salvadorean was no banger, but he grew around Mexis, so he knew if shyt hit the fan, he'd join the Raza car.

My homie Rene who I met at the Greyhound station was a solid dude, no doubt that this homie had my back... til this day, we still talk.

Hector was from LOS. A Southsider from Varrio Nuevo Estrada, and although Izzy (the colombian vato) was a Northerner, it didn't matter. **** the banging ****, that shyt went out the window.

Any who, the next day I saw the big tinto walking alone. It was now or never. I went up to him and hit him up - not gonna lie, I was afraid a little 'cause the moyo was huge - I asked him what was up with the racial shyt.... the dude laughed and said "we'll get it pop N on leave." I didn't understand ebonics or whatever the fahk he said, but later found out he wanted to catch a fade on leave... thats when we go home on the weekend. Weekend arrived, bus was taking us to downtown Portland to catch the greyhound. I was Pumped, a little scared, but ready to go ones with the big tinto. Raza was on deck and ready to take flight. NO JOKE, as soon as we got there, there was around 10 other tintos waiting. We were easily outnumbered 3-1. Hector smiled and said "knowing these mayugos, i knew they would pull something like this, so i got a big surprise, too." When we got off the bus, 3 cars full of CVTF (ComptonE Varrio Tortilla Flats) vatos were on the other side waiting for Hector. Man, you should have seen the look of these fools when they saw the Tortilleros get off them rides... just like in the movie American Me... when EME is walking towards BGF, and BGF punked out. Well, the same shyt happened here. I told everyone... just me and Jamal (the big racist tinto.) To my surprise, Jamal didn't want to catch a fade. He said he did;'t want no beef and that all his racial shyt talking was just fooling around. We stood there in victory as the tintos (found out later that they were Bloods) walked away without saying nothing. WE CELEBRATED by eating tacos de al pastor and Modelos at the homies Hector's mom pad.

Found out that the reason they didn't want to catch a fade, was cause that we are too ****in' crazy when we go at it. One of the Bloods (probably the only cool black dudes that was there) said "when you fahk with a mexican, you're literally fahking with his whole family, and not only that... you mothafahkers start killing for the littlest things, fahk all that."

Now, I'm not saying that all blacks are weak... 'cause they punked out the Islanders. Perplexed as fahk 'cause them islander boys are big mothafahkers, and strong, too, but they didn't want none with the blacks. Everybody that was there were like WTF. Not only that, but the Islanders were deeper than the blacks.

Any who, that's just a little story. I have so many stories. But that's one story that will stick with me forever. It was like a movie scene.

Man, wherever Hector, Izzy, Sal, and Miguel are, hope they're good. Eramos pocos pero locos!
              Last edited by Mr. 29K; 04-05-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
                lol why do we love watching moreno's take fades so much?

it's even better when its at the hands of a well hung mexican thug.

i think it's basic science and genetics.
                I think 'cause a lot of people are afraid of them. A lot of people think that they're unbeatable/untouchable(?)
                I'm not gonna lie... I was terrified of them back in middle school, until my primo (a veterano from V. LOGAN HEIGHTS 30) told me that there is nothing to be afraid of -- they bleed just like everyone else. Ever since my primo gave me his little speech, I've never backed out from a tinto. The only time I took an L was when I fought a tinto who was twice my size. No kidding, i would hit this fahker, but it was like hitting a fahkin pillow. The dude gave me his props after he fahked me up. Stood me up and shook my hand. Other than that, when I catch ones with someone my size... shyt... it's like Margarito vs Cotto -- YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
                  A lot of them only bark and bite when they outnumber the others.

Here is a true story.

A few years back when I went to Job Corps, it was literally like Y.A./the System. Blacks kicked it with blacks, Whites with Whites, Islanders with Islanders, and Latinos with Latinos. As soon as we landed (another Mexican who I met at the Greyhound who was also going there), we went straight with the carnales (a couple of mexicans, a colombian, cuban, & salvadoran.) Latinos were outnumbered heavily. We shook hands and introduced each other. Right away one of the carnales told us that a few tintos always wanted to start pedo, and were very racist toward them. I asked them who was the main one, and to point him out to me. He was a big tinto,...fat mothafahker, but we know damn well that don't mean **** if we're from las calles. Right away, i started to scope him out and see where i was gonna hit him first.

The Cuban carnal was not a fighter... he was book smart. A good boy. He would tell me that the blacks would always make fun of his english and called him racial slurs.

Colombian vato was crazy!!!! Although I ran with the Southsiders back in the days, the homie was a Northerner... it didn't matter. It was all about Raza/Latinos unidos. Dude was crazy and always going at it with the tintos. I knew for sure if anything big popped up, he'd have my back.

Salvadorean was no banger, but he grew around Mexis, so he knew if shyt hit the fan, he'd join the Raza car.

My homie Rene who I met at the Greyhound station was a solid dude, no doubt that this homie had my back... til this day, we still talk.

Hector was from LOS. A Southsider from Varrio Nuevo Estrada, and although Izzy (the colombian vato) was a Northerner, it didn't matter. **** the banging ****, that shyt went out the window.

Any who, the next day I saw the big tinto walking alone. It was now or never. I went up to him and hit him up - not gonna lie, I was afraid a little 'cause the moyo was huge - I asked him what was up with the racial shyt.... the dude laughed and said "we'll get it pop N on leave." I didn't understand ebonics or whatever the fahk he said, but later found out he wanted to catch a fade on leave... thats when we go home on the weekend. Weekend arrived, bus was taking us to downtown Portland to catch the greyhound. I was Pumped, a little scared, but ready to go ones with the big tinto. Raza was on deck and ready to take flight. NO JOKE, as soon as we got there, there was around 10 other tintos waiting. We were easily outnumbered 3-1. Hector smiled and said "knowing these mayugos, i knew they would pull something like this, so i got a big surprise, too." When we got off the bus, 3 cars full of CVTF (ComptonE Varrio Tortilla Flats) vatos were on the other side waiting for Hector. Man, you should have seen the look of these fools when they saw the Tortilleros get off them rides... just like in the movie American Me... when EME is walking towards BGF, and BGF punked out. Well, the same shyt happened here. I told everyone... just me and Jamal (the big racist tinto.) To my surprise, Jamal didn't want to catch a fade. He said he did;'t want no beef and that all his racial shyt talking was just fooling around. We stood there in victory as the tintos (found out later that they were Bloods) walked away without saying nothing. WE CELEBRATED by eating tacos de al pastor and Modelos at the homies Hector's mom pad.

Found out that the reason they didn't want to catch a fade, was cause that we are too ****in' crazy when we go at it. One of the Bloods (probably the only cool black dudes that was there) said "when you fahk with a mexican, you're literally fahking with his whole family, and not only that... you mothafahkers start killing for the littlest things, fahk all that."

Now, I'm not saying that all blacks are weak... 'cause they punked out the Islanders. Perplexed as fahk 'cause them islander boys are big mothafahkers, and strong, too, but they didn't want none with the blacks. Everybody that was there were like WTF. Not only that, but the Islanders were deeper than the blacks.

Any who, that's just a little story. I have so many stories. But that's one story that will stick with me forever. It was like a movie scene.

Man, wherever Hector, Izzy, Sal, and Miguel are, hope they're good. Eramos pocos pero locos!
                  hell yeah, fool I can tell you all kinds of hood stories, of putting these boys in check. They think they hard punking and trying civilians who aint bout it once they step up to real raza they bow the fuck down in the quickness.

Comment

The young kats now a days don't want none doe........errbody looking for that gat...........

Comment

Working...
                    X