Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Old Timer Joe "FBF" Cortez thought Cotto actually won, calls for Judges overhaul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cortez is a fraud he is trying to find his niche in boxing after reffing, dude wanted to put refs in some 15 foot clear arclyic chairs so they can watch the fights like they do in tennis lol.

Comment

It is people like this inside of boxing who are destroying the sport with their corrupted and pathetic views.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
        cortez is a fraud he is trying to find his niche in boxing after reffing, dude wanted to put refs in some 15 foot clear arclyic chairs so they can watch the fights like they do in tennis lol.
        This a million fuqing times. Cortez trying to get a payday with his overhead view point idea. Anyone who had Cotto winning is crazy.

Than again we are talking about a senile old paid off ref. and since when did people give a fuq what a ref thought? Who keeps interviewing this guy?

Comment

cotto got beat. canelo was styling on him at times. come on now.

Comment

Didn't know Cortez boxed a little

Comment

Cortez is Puerto Rican, I'm shocked he would say this SMDH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                even the mexicans say caneko is a fraud and giving Cotto the victory hahaha they counted everything caneko threw even the one hitting just air, well they score a draw in the mayweather fight imagine lmao!!!!.
                Are you mad bro?

Comment

Didnt watch the video nor do I plan to and I dont care about his opinion either. I just came in here to say **** this stupid mother****er. :bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                    O rly? proof?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He's Puerto Rican isn't he?

And of course, he's Joe Cortez. A senile old mong who embarrassed himself in several high profile fights towards the end of his career.
                      Joe Cortez is a man trying to sell a product who also most likely believes what he's saying...Tell me though, if Wlad had landed 1-2 flashy counter shots a round would he have deserved the decision since Fury was moving and didn't really throw anything of note? just saying....

Comment

Working...
                      X