Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Margarito - A Gangster fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fights against Cotto and Marg were the reason Floyd started bleating.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      we won't see an ATG like Pacquiao again for a very long time. Amazing
      thats for sure man, I dont think we will see another Pacquiao in our lifetime again.

Comment

Pac threw so many punches and took some killer shots from Marg, then fired back with some of his own. The last time we saw a PRIME Pacquaio imo. I didn't really see the point of the fight but Pac and Floyd had beaten pretty much everyone at the time of significance, almost anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
          Pac threw so many punches and took some killer shots from Marg, then fired back with some of his own. The last time we saw a PRIME Pacquaio imo. I didn't really see the point of the fight but Pac and Floyd had beaten pretty much everyone at the time of significance, almost anyway.
          yeah I agree and to go off on a tagent to speak on what you spoke on, Mayweather and Pacquaio have beaten EVERYONE so thats why we are gonna get these Algeri/Rios fights and these Guerrero/Maidana type of fights because whos left? They still have to fight, this is how they make their living.

Comment

that was the fight that showed PAC's killer instincts were gone

fun scrap to watch tho

Comment

Pacquiao fans need to hype his great performances: Barrera I, Cotto, Hatton. Fights like this were a farce.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Pacquiao fans need to hype his great performances: Barrera I, Cotto, Hatton. Fights like this were a farce.
                your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                  The fights against Cotto and Marg were the reason Floyd started bleating.
                  Remember the videos of Floyd throwing tantrums after these fights? Crying about his health saying PAC must be on PEDs since he just "walked through Cotto".

He didn't "walk through" Cotto or Margs, like GGG would. He picked them apart with speed & skill, which makes the PED accusations even more stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Were a farce? Wtf lol. U serious or just joking?

Comment

Working...
                    X