No announcement yet.

All aboard; The Rosado Express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
    oumma was doing good early till he got wreckless and decided to stand infront of GGG... i can see rosado gettin a UD if he sticks to the right game plan BUT will his philly pride resort to him trynna bang with GGG? thats my question

Agree & basically echoed this just. Another worry though is would they give him the decision?

I feel Rosado is good inside but I don't think his chin is great. He needs to command respect and box!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I think GGG will win but I am rooting for Rosado.

I do however think it is a winnable fight for Rosado, especially if he can survive the early onslaught.

Rosado needs a strict gameplan, if he gets hurt he can't afford to fire back & let that Philly fighter come out. Well he can but its damn dangerous.

He needs to box from the outside and he is capable of outboxing GGG despite his olympic pedigree.

He does have advantages in this fight and he needs to use them. Personally I feel after round 4/5 Golovkin fades.

Going with GGG but its not an impossible task for Gabe, rooting for the underdog all the way.
      Rosado seems okay; but I'm not getting the feeling that he has it in him to do what you're describing, Dan. I do think this'll be a good fight, though. Both these guys like to swing.

Comment

Not had one of these for sometime but get on board.

If you are as bored as I am of the hype of this choirboy yet to prove **** and hoping Rosado blasts him into next week, get on board!

The Rosado express is likely going to be derailed but here is to hoping

GGG beats Euro welter fighting at middleweight Proksa; Boxingscene claims he is the next Hagler/Monzon

Man I hope Rosado stuffs this one-paced, one-dimensional hypejob.

Would you like the kid if he wasn't so much hyped or will you start liking him if he proves himself in next 2-3 fights?

For me it's still dominantly hoping he is the next thing. We'll see it quickly.

Comment

Agree & basically echoed this just. Another worry though is would they give him the decision?

I feel Rosado is good inside but I don't think his chin is great. He needs to command respect and box!
          Has Rosado ever been down, besides the fight with Angulo? He got knocked down three times in one round, but Gabe never appeared terribly hurt. And Alfredo isn't featherfisted. I guess we'll find out more tomorrow. lol

Comment

rosado seems to have a pretty good uppercut, which is the punch i feel ggg is susceptible to. im rooting for rosado but not sure if he has the power to hurt ggg

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Would you like the kid if he wasn't so much hyped or will you start liking him if he proves himself in next 2-3 fights?

For me it's still dominantly hoping he is the next thing. We'll see it quickly.

Yeah Its mainly the hype that drives me nuts.

If he proves himself, sure. He is exciting though I personally don't think he is that good.
              He puts his punches together well, he has good power, he appears to take a shot well though he hasn't faced a world class puncher but outside of that I feel he is pretty ordinary. He certainly is not this animal he is being made out to be, in my opinion but I guess time will tell and we'll find out how good he really is.

I do have a little bit of concern regarding Rosado's chin but if it holds up & he boxes smart, I can see him giving Golovkin all sorts of problems.

Comment

I'm boarding the train. Hoping he can pull it off

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Has Rosado ever been down, besides the fight with Angulo? He got knocked down three times in one round, but Gabe never appeared terribly hurt. And Alfredo isn't featherfisted. I guess we'll find out more tomorrow. lol

That was a bit weird watching that, I think that was more inexperience really, I think he was looking to the ref to break them up? From what I recall..

I don't think he has been down except against Angulo but when watching footage he got badly buckled by Whitaker & some other guy, neither of which I'd class as punchers.

Comment

That was a bit weird watching that, I think that was more inexperience really, I think he was looking to the ref to break them up? From what I recall..

I don't think he has been down except against Angulo but when watching footage he got badly buckled by Whitaker & some other guy, neither of which I'd class as punchers.
                    IMO, his killer instinct will lead to his undoing.

Comment

Ehhh, these trains usually crash.
                      I wouldn't mind putting a small bit on him... but I think he has a good chance of covering the over

Comment

Working...
                      X