No announcement yet.

Ugliest Celebrities Without Makeup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    I was thinking the very thing bro, she looks sickly .
    eyes and skin look way too unnatural.

also, she looks there like she's at a film premiere or something, posing for a camera. No way would a celeb "pose" looking like that.

Plus the hair is flat out dying.

Comment

Yo tartansoldier you wouldn't happen to be from glasgow?

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post
        Who ya got? The hotter they're "supposed" to be, the better.

Khole Kardashian (though this one is a given):

This big ole Giraffe isn't a surprise ... but Katy Perry, JLo and Kunis were a bit of a shocker

Comment

The Mila Kunis one really ****s with me. She looks like ****ing golum without makeup.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

keira knightly
            This has been photoshopped. Unless you're trying to tell me that because she hasn't got makeup on she has a lady moustache and her eyebrows meet in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              This has been photoshopped. Unless you're trying to tell me that because she hasn't got makeup on she has a lady moustache and her eyebrows meet in the middle.
              ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                photoshop or not she looks rancid,whoever did it they done a good job!

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
                  don't believe it.

looks edited to me.
                  it may well be edited i just done a search on google,they done a good job though!lol

Comment

If women can wear makeup men should be able to take steroids

Comment

how many times must i go over this?

celebrities are among the best looking women on the planet. photographers follow these girls around for months trying to get a picture of them looking that bad.

it gives fat girls confidence, and hides the truth: that there are people out there who are genetically superior to them in terms of their looks.

what's next, are we to take bad pictures of gifted athletes to try and make them look less gifted, to boost the confidence of the tiny little men of the world, who wouldn't know talent if it smacked them on the chin?

yes, these girls are made up. they're still gorgeous.

Comment

Working...
                      X