Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who the **** gonna tell me alexander won?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Fact, Judge Denny Nelson has only judged 2 fights out of 1000's in Missouri, both Kotelnik and Tonights fight with Devon Alexander. all his other fights have been in MN and SD with some international judging (very few)
    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...judge&pageID=1

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
      i almost expect it but it still pisses me off.
      As soon as it goes the distance you know who will win the fight,its one of the major drawbacks of boxing for me,especially in Europe its ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        fck that black puto
        tranquilo mi hermano..... pero lla tu sabes come es bro. ese fue un regalo para alexander.

Comment

its real sad to see. alexander is on a 3 fight losing streak imo.
          Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
          Boxing is in a sad state with so many robberies,really ruins the sport
          You guys have it right in my opinion, I couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Fun Fact, Judge Denny Nelson has only judged 2 fights out of 1000's in Missouri, both Kotelnik and Tonights fight with Devon Alexander. all his other fights have been in MN and SD with some international judging (very few)
            http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...judge&pageID=1
            im disappointed in the boricua scoring the fight alexander by a good ammount. that ****in mama bicho!!!

Comment

Damn, glad I'm not the only one who thought Matthyse won. At most Alexander won 5 rounds, which still means Matthhyse wins.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                As soon as it goes the distance you know who will win the fight,its one of the major drawbacks of boxing for me,especially in Europe its ridiculous
                its ****ing up boxing up. **** pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Marduke View Post
                  Damn, glad I'm not the only one who thought Matthyse won. At most Alexander won 5 rounds, which still means Matthhyse wins.
                  trust me u aint the only one. everybody i watched it with said alexander lost!!!!

Comment

While we're all on the subject of Matthysse being robbed, I also think the Judah decision was questionable as well.

Comment

its ****ing up boxing up. **** pisses me off.
                      Ye it does hurt the sport i agree,i was watching the Macklin/Sturm fight tonight with a few friends who are casual fans and it took me 20 minutes too explain why Sturm got the decision,they kept countering me with good poiunts even though they know nothing about it,but thats boxing my man

Comment

Working...
                      X