• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird thread....

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
      weird thread....
      Weird avatar. A few interesting replies, some unrelated. To whoever corrected me about the kickboxing thing, no problem. Whatever it was, it wasnt straight up pro boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
        @BEnnyST as you said it goes both ways, maybe Floyd growing in the island of Mindanao would not have the same determination PAC had to get where he is at now and Floyd may have never amount to anything ...

A fast offensive minded defensive genius southpaw with power on both hands would have been something to behold ...
        @TS Pac never took Muay Thai, Pilipinos in general don't kickbox...
        A masterful defensive counterpuncher with unbridled in and out agression, plain old fashioned evil.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
          A masterful defensive counterpuncher with unbridled in and out agression, plain old fashioned evil.
          If they were switched at birth then Floyd would be everything that *******s call him or say about him. J/k. It wouldn't do anything about their god given talents. Therefore no super Pac... that's why there is only 1 Floyd Mayweather Jr. I wish that guy with the Bernard, SRL, and DLH quotes put those here.

The one thing I take from reading some of these posts... is that some Pac fans truely know that the Mayweather's(Roger and Floyd Sr.)are better trainers than Roach. ROFLMAO. Pac with awesome defense and invincible lol wow now I know they dream of Pac morphing into Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
            As a practitioner of FMA (Filipino Martial Arts) this couldn't be furthered from the truth. FMA have their own kickboxing called Kali/Escrima/Arnis/Silat/Kuntaw...

And Pacquiao have practiced some form or variation of the FMA.

If anybody who hasn't heard, try GOOGLING the said names of the arts above and Guro Dan Inosanto. The only remaining heir to Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do. (there's 3 of them who earned the Tao of Jeet Kune Do and Jun Fan Jeet kune Do)

Guro Dan is Bruce Lee's most famous student.
            pacquiao doing kickbutt??

FMA since when did you know pacman practice that kick??

boxing prohibits it...

Comment

Originally posted by SlickTurtle View Post
              Floyd might not even be boxing right now
              nice sig!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

manny definitely took the harder path of the two.

floyd was groomed to be a great boxer. manny was born to be one.

how good would manny be considering his athletic abilities+ proper training/nutrition at an early stage in his career?

could floyd have survived selling cigarrettes and still make himself into a great boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                  As a practitioner of FMA (Filipino Martial Arts) this couldn't be furthered from the truth. FMA have their own kickboxing called Kali/Escrima/Arnis/Silat/Kuntaw...

And Pacquiao have practiced some form or variation of the FMA.

If anybody who hasn't heard, try GOOGLING the said names of the arts above and Guro Dan Inosanto. The only remaining heir to Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do. (there's 3 of them who earned the Tao of Jeet Kune Do and Jun Fan Jeet kune Do)

Guro Dan is Bruce Lee's most famous student.
                  Bro I am Filipino, and Kuntaw or Silat, to be frank I never heard of it during my youth, maybe its like a secret art or something, I now know of it existence but dont know the origins, on the other hand Arnis (escrima, kali), is a more well known in the Philippines and is a weapon based martial arts, I know this since childhood...

Early in Pac's career up to Roach, I did not saw in his form any indication that he has trained on these martial arts ...

Comment

Originally posted by ballgamessuck View Post
                    i would have to agree that is also something to behold...

Comment

Working...
                    X