Collapse
No announcement yet.

New boxing movie trailer: "From Mexico With Love"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever seen this John Leguizamo movie where he's a boxer going through tough times with his wife and kids??..

It looks really good..it was on comcast on demand for like $4.99 but I never got around to watching it and they took it off..I was a lil salty..I been really wanting to see it..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
      Has anyone ever seen this John Leguizamo movie where he's a boxer going through tough times with his wife and kids??..

It looks really good..it was on comcast on demand for like $4.99 but I never got around to watching it and they took it off..I was a lil salty..I been really wanting to see it..

I didn't dig it.

But I don't really care for Leguizamo, either. That may have effected my opinion of it slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
        Very cliche all around with the race and the Karate Kid type theme.

Might download it but I'm really looking forward to watch this documentary.

Wow that movie/documentary looks great!!.

I've seen that kid in the end..what's his name??..I think I saw him on Boxeo Azteca or Espn or somethin..

Comment

So, a karate version of boxing. And a white guy playing a Mexican. I watched that movie about that movie about a kid(Hispanic) who went to England to play soccer, that was ok, but this one is ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            So, a karate version of boxing. And a white guy playing a Mexican. I watched that movie about that movie about a kid(Hispanic) who went to England to play soccer, that was ok, but this one is ******ed.
            It's the same actor btw..

but it doesn't look too bad..maybe it's because it's about boxing and I'm Mexican..that could sway me to likin the preview even..

Comment

This doesn't have anything going for it imo

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                It's the same actor btw..

but it doesn't look too bad..maybe it's because it's about boxing and I'm Mexican..that could sway me to likin the preview even..
                I don't mind if it was a Mexican defyin the odds but this movie seems like another version of those MMA movies that came out. Forgot what the title that recently came out this year.

So it is the same actor from that soccer movie and this boxing movie. Is he white or have some Hispanic blood in him?

Comment

I could have made a better Boxing movie than this.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    I don't mind if it was a Mexican defyin the odds but this movie seems like another version of those MMA movies that came out. Forgot what the title that recently came out this year.

So it is the same actor from that soccer movie and this boxing movie. Is he white or have some Hispanic blood in him?
                    His nationality is Mexican(Born and Raised in Mexico).

Comment

HAHAHA...That some CHEESY A** SH**!

Comment

Working...
                      X