Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL they're not the one throwing baseless accusations to get out of the fight.
    You Fail Son.

Comment

I don't get how Roach is scared of Floyd when the fight was all but done with a verbal agreement. A week later the whole steroid thing came up....makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
        I'm tired of hearing all the bull**** about OSTs, lawsuits, Antonio Margarito, etc...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao need to just come out and admit "WE'RE SCARED OF FIGHTING FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!".

It's obvious at this point.

Top Rank and Freddie Roach have already proved that they're master matchmakers when it comes to feeding their fighters BULL**** opponents (see khan-malinaggi and pac-cotto).

Yes, I called Miguel Cotto a bull**** opponent because he had already been seriously exposed by the time Pac fought him.

Shane Mosley actually wanted to fight Floyd and it happened. The same can be said for JMM. These guys had the BALLS to call Floyd out on national tv and signed the contracts to make the fight happen.

Pac and Roach on the other hand are hiding behind WE'RE SCARED OF NEEDLES, LAWSUITS, 14 day drug testing windows, etc...

Top Rank and Freddie Roach are COWARDS when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
        quite the opposite floyd asking for osts against a clean fighter, and the first ever time in his career, and wanting to fight tune ups shows a healthy fear for pac.

I think you all should admit that because its plain obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
          I don't get how Roach is scared of Floyd when the fight was all but done with a verbal agreement. A week later the whole steroid thing came up....makes no sense.
          That's not how it happened, bud. You know it, I know it...and Roach knows it most of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
            I don't really see any apprehension on either Arum or Roach's part. I believe they want the fight too. Roach has been very vocal about how he believes Mayweather can be beat describing certain attributes he believes Floyd may have lost. I think the only reason Arum mentions Margarito is because he's being a promoter, he needs a Plan B in case the fight implodes again. Him being vocal about that may be just posturing (just like he did when he mentioned Pacquiao vs Valero which many thought was too soon and wouldn't happen). You don't wanna shoot your wad and end up with nothing.

I think it would be a disservice from BOTH Pacquiao and Floyd's team if the fight isn't made.
            lets not forget that team pacquiao put clauses in the contract as well. the difference is floyd accepted pac's demands and pac refuses to accept floyd's demands.

as far as arum is concerned, i totally believe his plan is to match pac up with margarita if floyd refuses to drop his ost demands.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
              LOL they're not the one throwing baseless accusations to get out of the fight.
              You Fail Son.
              Nah, no failure on my part.

Freddie Roach is the one that has to feel like a failure when he watched Floyd dismantle Shane Mosley. You know Shane Mosley right? The guy that Roach said was just too good for Pac at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                I'm tired of hearing all the bull**** about OSTs, lawsuits, Antonio Margarito, etc...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao need to just come out and admit "WE'RE SCARED OF FIGHTING FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!".

It's obvious at this point.

Top Rank and Freddie Roach have already proved that they're master matchmakers when it comes to feeding their fighters BULL**** opponents (see khan-malinaggi and pac-cotto).

Yes, I called Miguel Cotto a bull**** opponent because he had already been seriously exposed by the time Pac fought him.

Shane Mosley actually wanted to fight Floyd and it happened. The same can be said for JMM. These guys had the BALLS to call Floyd out on national tv and signed the contracts to make the fight happen.

Pac and Roach on the other hand are hiding behind WE'RE SCARED OF NEEDLES, LAWSUITS, 14 day drug testing windows, etc...

Top Rank and Freddie Roach are COWARDS when it comes to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                NO. Floyds fears for his life. hes the one scared of little packy. u cant just point your fingers on someone and say their doing drugs, u gotta have proof.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                  NO. Floyds fears for his life. hes the one scared of little packy. u cant just point your fingers on someone and say their doing drugs, u gotta have proof.
                  this right here

end thread/

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    No, the roid talk came up IMMEDIATLEY after Pac beat Cotto. FMSR was the first and Paulie Malinaggi was the second. After that DLH started chiming in and so did Tim Bradley and a few others.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      quite the opposite floyd asking for osts against a clean fighter, and the first ever time in his career, and wanting to fight tune ups shows a healthy fear for pac.

I think you all should admit that because its plain obvious.
                      how do you know pac is clean? you don't know.

but guess what?

olympic drug testing would clear it all up. this is a simple process that pacquiao is making difficult. only people with something to hide behave like pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X