Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I definitely want Golovkin, I'm a better boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Where does he say he wants to face GGG next?

He said he wants to unify 154 and then eventually face GGG.

When is that? In 3 or 4 years? Or never?
    But Lara can't get next right???? He has to move up? Hmmm XD so you fanboys are okay with an unproven Andrade wanting next but Lara just has you shook, good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Sounds like a damn good fight. I don't think I've seen a single Golovkin fan admit that, which is a shame.
      Man this would be a very good fight...but andrade would have to come with a couple of good wins...J rock, Lara, and jacobs...just to make sure he aclimates to 160...after that I 'll give andrade a good chance of beating GGG...

For now GGG fu. Cks him up.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
        Oh really? Except when Lara wants the fight now what happens? "Oh fight a couple at 160, prove yourself against the Bums there first for no reason"....

Hmmm seems you don't look at Lara's timeline. How exactly is he gonna prove himself if by the time he moves up, gets ranked, forces a mandatory GGG will probably move up or be the very champion Lara has to fight?

So GGG fans want to put off the Lara fight but rant and rave about Andrade even though his reason is the same bull**** GGG said about Ward right???/ GGG wants to unify his division first? Oh but GGG is the one guy who tells the truth.....

How you guys breathe with this much of GGG's fecal matter in your oesophagus is a mystery to me.
        Andrade said he wants to fight GGG in the future. But first he wants to face the Charlo's, Lara and any one else who has titles so he can unify the division. Fair do's...makes sense.

Therefore the shouts of GGG ducking Andrade that were posted were ridiculous. GGG is ducking a guy who made a comment about GGG for the first time just 24 hours ago. GGG is already planning to duck a guy, who in his own words..doesn't want to face GGG for several years from now when he decides to move up a division.

Which part of that 'Andrade is another fighter GGG will duck' as of present notion being ridiculous don't you agree with you dumb cunt. Because your incoherent post hurt my eyes trying to decipher.
        Last edited by Chrismart; 06-08-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Oh really? Except when Lara wants the fight now what happens? "Oh fight a couple at 160, prove yourself against the Bums there first for no reason"....

Hmmm seems you don't look at Lara's timeline. How exactly is he gonna prove himself if by the time he moves up, gets ranked, forces a mandatory GGG will probably move up or be the very champion Lara has to fight?

So GGG fans want to put off the Lara fight but rant and rave about Andrade even though his reason is the same bull**** GGG said about Ward right???/ GGG wants to unify his division first? Oh but GGG is the one guy who tells the truth.....

How you guys breathe with this much of GGG's fecal matter in your oesophagus is a mystery to me.

Oh really?? So Lara wants the fight now..... Based on what? 2 years of useless social media 'calling out'??

What has Lara done to actually make the fight happen besides ranting and raving like a desperate clown on social media?

In the last 2 years, Lara never once instructed his team, manager or advisor Al Haymon to contact Tom Loeffler or any of GGGs representatives to discuss a potential fight with GGG. FYI- That's how fights are made- through actual negotiations and discussions.

But ''he wants the fight right now doe"- smh- use your common sense here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Andrade said he wants to fight GGG in the future. But first he wants to face the Charlo's, Lara and any one else who has titles so he can unify the division. Fair do's...makes sense.

Therefore the shouts of GGG ducking Andrade that were posted were ridiculous. GGG is ducking a guy who made a comment about GGG for the first time just 24 hours ago. GGG is already planning to duck a guy, who in his own words..doesn't want to face GGG for several years from now when he decides to move up a division.

Which part of that 'Andrade is another fighter GGG will duck' as of present notion being ridiculous don't you agree with you dumb cunt. Because your incoherent post hurt my eyes trying to decipher.
            Where did I say GGG or Andrade are ducking each other? I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of criticizing Andrade and anyone else for wanting more fights before he fights GGG and then demand Lara fight others before he fights GGG. You can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Brakus View Post
              Oh really?? So Lara wants the fight now..... Based on what? 2 years of useless social media 'calling out'??

What has Lara done to actually make the fight happen besides ranting and raving like a desperate clown on social media?

In the last 2 years, Lara never once instructed his team, manager or advisor Al Haymon to contact Tom Loeffler or any of GGGs representatives to discuss a potential fight with GGG. FYI- That's how fights are made- through actual negotiations and discussions.

It's funny how that useless social media talk got him a Canelo fight but not a GGG fight.......

Comment

Where did I say GGG or Andrade are ducking each other? I was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of criticizing Andrade and anyone else for wanting more fights before he fights GGG and then demand Lara fight others before he fights GGG. You can't have it both ways.
                I didn't criticize Andrade at all. Not once.
                I said in my original post that the posters who have been saying Golovkin is ducking Andrade are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brakus View Post

Why do goofballs on here always pretend they know what type of negotiations are going on behind the scenes??
                  Very little of that makes it to the media and much of the time, that's not even accurate because the two teams give conflicting stories. Team ggg know Lara wants the fight, don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I didn't criticize Andrade at all. Not once.
                    I said in my original post that the posters who have been saying Golovkin is ducking Andrade are crazy.
                    Oh yeah. I agree, I also don't think he is "ducking" Lara. But the idea that it can't happen or Lara should have to prove himself is crazy to me.

I mean they want the Canelo fight...He hasn't really proven himself at 160 and a lot of people think he lost to Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                      I will. =P

It is probably the best fight out of anyone from 154 or 160. 168 I think DeGale would be a better fight, right now, even though I think Andrade is more talented. Outside of Ward, if the fight would of happened at 168, Andrade is the only guy with the potential to give GGG real problems and really the only guy from 154 or 160 that has a real chance of beating Golovkin that would'nt require landing a hail mary. My biggest questions with Andrade are: Can he avoid getting clipped for 12 rounds with his tendency to get wild? Is he capable of taking 12 rounds of punishment from a guy like GGG? Would love to find out.
                      Not a bad analysis, though the thing people forget is that it doesn't matter if a guy gets clipped by ggg or not because ggg isn't a 1-punch ko'er. He's a cumulative damage guy and requires opponents to repeat mistakes. Andrade is clever and might have the strength and speed to capitalize on Golovkin's tendency to stall out when he takes shots (what his fans call "letting himself get hit").

Too early for me to say anything more than it would be interesting. I'm not picking Andrade in such a challenging fight just yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X