No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Could Headline Blockbuster Event on April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the hell could validate Soto?
    Dude was crushed by Lucas....has been quite ever since.
    Well... guess they're fighting Soto

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
      this is garbage. rios taylored made for manny no chinquiao. rios is no counterpuncher. this is designed to make ducquiao look good. i hope it back fires and he gets put to sleep again. after that. manny put to sleepquiao will be a gate keeper.
      And so your boy cherry picking Guerrero and ducking those has a chance of beating him like Canelo.

Comment

Whats the odds of this actually happening.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
          Whats the odds of this actually happening.....
          Actually... on Donaire's FB page, he said some of his people were looking into Macau and Singapore for his next match....
          http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...-donaire-fight
          I mean Bob said Singapore/Macao for both Pac and Donaire?
          I think Bob' knows Pac's time is coming and he needs to transition from Pac to Donaire.
          Donaire just won FOTY from a bunch of media outlets... I think he's making his move now, strike while the iron is hot

Comment

Seriously, Bradley is a safer opponent than Rios. Rios is as strong as Margarito, younger too.

Take back the WBO belt from Bradley. It's a good tuneup fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Actually... on Donaire's FB page, he said some of his people were looking into Macau and Singapore for his next match....
              http://www.interaksyon.com/interaktv...-donaire-fight
              I mean Bob said Singapore/Macao for both Pac and Donaire?
              I think Bob' knows Pac's time is coming and he needs to transition from Pac to Donaire.
              Donaire just won FOTY from a bunch of media outlets... I think he's making his move now, strike while the iron is hot
              Not a bad idea...... I think Donaire should have been on Pacs cards awhile ago

Again not a bad idea..... Just skeptical

Comment

staging pacquiao's next fight in the philippines is not a bad idea. in terms of live gate, it's nothing compared to the revenues if the fight were to be held at dallas cowboy stadium or MGM. but pacquiao's home crowd might give him the extra jolt he desperately needs to recover some if not most of his old form back

Comment

I'd like the card with both Pacquiao and Marquez fighting on it more

Comment

Great for the fans on the other side of the globe. I'd be more than willing to watch this live with my friends.

The match-up however may not be hardcore fan-friendly, but it would still be great for the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                      Not a bad idea...... I think Donaire should have been on Pacs cards awhile ago

Again not a bad idea..... Just skeptical
                      I think Uncle Bob wanted it too because having them separate netted him more money.
                      I heard that Pac didn't like someone sharing his spotlight too.... just what I heard

Comment

Working...
                      X