No announcement yet.

Fleece Johnson versus Vernon Schillinger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    You wouldn't dare walk into my cell Larry, twinkees maybe a thing of the past but you would defo get your cream filling if you do.
    lol,your worst nightmare would be the sound of a cell door closing and seeing me with a smile on my face standing over you with no Vasaline in my hand
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-30-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Thru all the seasons of Oz..i was secretly hoping for Ryan to get gang banged...Cyril would have been a plus in the midst of that madness too. I can imagine him screaming 'Ryan! Ryan! Noo!

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        lol,your worst nightmare would be the sound of a cell door closing and seeing me with a smile on my face standing over you with no Vasaline in my habd
        Nah because Saliva works just fine if a liberal amount is used

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          lol,your worst nightmare would be the sound of a cell door closing and seeing me with a smile on my face standing over you with no Vasaline in my habd
          Both of you are sick. You're really trying to convince each other who would fck who first & how..wow

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            Nah because Saliva works just fine if a liberal amount is used
            true,very true

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            Both of you are sick. You're really trying to convince each other who would fck who first & how..wow
            did you want in on this prag?

Comment

Thru all the seasons of Oz..i was secretly hoping for Ryan to get gang banged...Cyril would have been a plus in the midst of that madness too. I can imagine him screaming 'Ryan! Ryan! Noo!
              Too slick, too white.

Comment

This is threatening to turn into a legendary thread.

Ill tell you this right now. Larry AND Spray would kepp their shi t tucked back in my cell. Id cut your shi t off and feed it to you.

Comment

If talking about getting some sweet sweet mangina is sick I don't want to be healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    This is threatening to turn into a legendary thread.

Ill tell you this right now. Larry AND Spray would kepp their shi t tucked back in my cell. Id cut your shi t off and feed it to you.
                    Walt with all due respect no 1 wants to rape old ass,you'd be the guy in prison everyone ask for advice while he sits in his cell reading books

Comment

This is where the O'Reily in me would come into play : I'd make a bet that Spray emerges as the champion of boxingscene pragging.

And then I'd do everything in my power to make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X