No announcement yet.

The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    He never has been knocked out. And so what?

Thurman dropped him in the first round and then decided to work him to develop some skills.

Who else did he fight? Seriously, you could beat some of the guys on his resume.
    I disagree with this part lad, if he could've got him out of there then he would've.

Bumdu said himself Spence was more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I disagree with this part lad, if he could've got him out of there then he would've.

Bumdu said himself Spence was more accurate
      So, when he dropped him in the first round, why didn't he swarm him? he constantly boxed and moved, right from the beginning.

Bundu is a 5'4, 42 year old midget with zero power.

Let's get those facts out there.

Or how about how Bundu hit Spence more times in 6 rounds than against Thurman in 12?
      Last edited by LacedUp; 08-21-2016, 10:19 PM.

Comment

So, when he dropped him in the first round, why didn't he swarm him?

Don't rush the KO? I don't know what Keith was thinking. Maybe he said to himself I will get him since I dropped him, but that never happened.

Bumdu is sort of tricky and Spence had him figured out pretty quickly IMO, had him timed by round 3

Comment

Don't rush the KO? I don't know what Keith was thinking. Maybe he said to himself I will get him since I dropped him, but that never happened.

Bumdu is sort of tricky and Spence had him figured out pretty quickly IMO, had him timed by round 3
          bundu is tricky. But he's not especially good. He's like the fred kassi of welterweights.

I said before the fight that I fully expected Spence to KO his ass in 5-6 rounds. but I was surprised by the amount of shots he took in the process. Especially in the early rounds. A top prospect shouldn't be taking shots from a bundu. Thurman didn't take many at all.

Look, Spence is good. But he has a lot of things to work on. If he was to face Brook now, he'd get smashed. Brook is a seasoned pro with power in both hands and who has fought 10+ southpaws in his career, all with KO wins.

Spence needs to fight a couple of genuine contenders. Fighting these feather fists with 20% KO ratio is going to do absolutely no good once he faces a beast like Brook.

Based on what I saw, Brook would stop Spence within 4 rounds if they fought today.

Comment

bundu is tricky. But he's not especially good. He's like the fred kassi of welterweights.

I said before the fight that I fully expected Spence to KO his ass in 5-6 rounds. but I was surprised by the amount of shots he took in the process. Especially in the early rounds. A top prospect shouldn't be taking shots from a bundu. Thurman didn't take many at all.

Look, Spence is good. But he has a lot of things to work on. If he was to face Brook now, he'd get smashed. Brook is a seasoned pro with power in both hands and who has fought 10+ southpaws in his career, all with KO wins.

Spence needs to fight a couple of genuine contenders. Fighting these feather fists with 20% KO ratio is going to do absolutely no good once he faces a beast like Brook.

Based on what I saw, Brook would stop Spence within 4 rounds if they fought today.
            This is true we don't know how good his chin really is. That's the only question I have really, he gets hit and is stiff at times but I think he will sort it out

Comment

So, when he dropped him in the first round, why didn't he swarm him? he constantly boxed and moved, right from the beginning.

Or how about how Bundu hit Spence more times in 6 rounds than against Thurman in 12?
              Logic says you're gonna gonna get hit more when going for the ko versus moving around all fight

Comment

This is true we don't know how good his chin really is. That's the only question I have really, he gets hit and is stiff at times but I think he will sort it out
                I think he's chinny. I think he'll do the deer in headlights look as soon as he gets hit by a big WW. He needs to work on his defense.

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Logic says you're gonna gonna get hit more when going for the ko versus moving around all fight
                Oh he was going for the KO! That's why he was getting backed up against the ropes taking hooks straight to the jaw?

Comment

I think he's chinny. I think he'll do the deer in headlights look as soon as he gets hit by a big WW. He needs to work on his defense.

Oh he was going for the KO! That's why he was getting backed up against the ropes taking hooks straight to the jaw?
                  What? You don't think spence should get hit more while engaging unlike Thurman who wanted to box all 12 rounds

Comment

Lmfao! This thread is hilarious!! Are people really comparing who beat boom boom Bundu better? Hahahaha! Hes a 40yo man with no power for crying out loud! Its pitiful guys like Spencer & Thuman are even fighting him when theres other people within their company they could fight. & Brook is never going back to 147 & good riddance. Its funny but all the "PBC" match-ups r making Vargas vs. pac look like a superfight!!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      What? You don't think spence should get hit more while engaging unlike Thurman who wanted to box all 12 rounds
                      I don't think Spence should get hit AT ALL vs someone like Bundu. And no matter what reason you try and find for it, getting backed up against the ropes whilst taking hooks to the side of the face isn't a good look in any situation. Certainly not against Bundu of all people.

If you take shots vs Bundu, imagine what'll happen if he fought Brook next. jeez

Comment

Working...
                      X