• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briggs to Wilder: "You Fight Like a Drunk Octopus!"

Hilarious. #LETSGOCHAMP

LMFAO!
    SAAAAAAAAVAGE!!
    Briggs is a bit of a tit but I'd have fancied his chances If Wilder's hand broke like it did against Arreola infact I'm certain Briggs would have been able to get to him.

Comment

Lol no one like Wilder..

Comment

I quite like Wilder v Briggs. Wilder looks fragile and surely with his tools shannon will be able to land on him.!!! Make it happen Al. As long as he doesnt fight a scott/molina/crappy fighter level. I'd be happy with any progress he makes.

Cause from what i see in boxing and this is across the board. Fighters earn title shots without doing f.ck all, beating absolutely nobody. then once they are champs their fans justify them taking Chitty steps up that do nothing for the boxer except widen their pockets. Because they are too green etc.. etc. excuse after excuse. M'fer don't win a title then if you don't like people saying fight better opposition. Nobody will demand you step up if you dont have a belt hostage that hinders the sport.

Comment

Comment

Haha, i love Briggs.

Comment

Comment

Haha,i love Briggs, he is shot to shiet bit he is fun.

Comment

Drunk octopus! hilarious!

Comment

That'd be a great nickname for Wilder. Briggs can definitely be f#cking hilarious you can't deny that.

Comment

Working...
                    X