What do you think of Wilson kaydens YouTube channel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Wilson kaydens YouTube channel

Genuine knowledge or bs

Garbage. Guy is a fanboy, not a fan of the sport.

Comment

BS, along with that lame Coach robinson who used to post on here nothing but slow motion videos of Floyd Mayweather fights, and bashed Pacquiao.

They both use a similar break down style, Kayden is not a coach though, while Robinson trains people.

But they used to do slow motion videos, saying you never really enjoy Floyds style until you break down his fights in Slow motion, when the Pac vs Mayweather fight happened they were some of the ones mocking the Pac fans or people who said watch it in slow motion, all of a sudden slow motion was a joke. nothing but biased guys.

Its so funny how before they loved slow motion, but when it came to this Pac vs Floyd fight slow motion is a joke or it sucks, and they mock it weird, I wonder why? maybe because they know Pac actually did a lot better and Floyd didnt do so great against Pac so they have to laugh at it now something they used to say was the only way to enjoy Floyds mastery was through slow motion video replay hahah.

They would keep showing Floyds best moves and ignoring while they broke down his fights in slow mo the mistakes, but whenever they did vids on Pac they would ignore his positives during their break downs and focus on the same flaw, they would post a video with the same mistake Pac made but never look at any strengths.

Nothing but pro black bias really. who live vicariously through Floyd.

Comment

cleaner version of larryxxx.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          BS, along with that lame Coach robinson who used to post on here nothing but slow motion videos of Floyd Mayweather fights, and bashed Pacquiao.

They both use a similar break down style, Kayden is not a coach though, while Robinson trains people.

But they used to do slow motion videos, saying you never really enjoy Floyds style until you break down his fights in Slow motion, when the Pac vs Mayweather fight happeend they were some of the ones mocking the Pac fans or people who said watch it in slow motion, all of a sudden slow motion was a joke. nothing but biased guys.

They would keep showing Floyds best moves and ignoring while they broke down his fights in slow mo the mistakes, but whenever they did vids on Pac they would ignore his positives during their break downs and focus on the same flaw, they would post a video with the same mistake Pac made but never look at any strengths.

Nothing but pro black bias really. who live vicariously through Floyd.
          Could not disagree with you more. His videos are all well illustrated and he knows what he's talking about. Every fighter makes mistakes, just because he doesn't point them out doesn't mean he can't point out the techniques that make them good. I don't think it has anything to do with bias at all.

I also laugh at "pro black bias". He's a big fan of both Lomachenko, Canelo and Golovkin.

I really like Kayden's channel, even though he hasn't frequented it in a few years. One of the best youtubers out there IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Could not disagree with you more. His videos are all well illustrated and he knows what he's talking about. Every fighter makes mistakes, just because he doesn't point them out doesn't mean he can't point out the techniques that make them good. I don't think it has anything to do with bias at all.

I also laugh at "pro black bias". He's a big fan of both Lomachenko, Canelo and Golovkin.

I really like Kayden's channel, even though he hasn't frequented it in a few years. One of the best youtubers out there IMO.
            Hot garbage videos is all he posts. Just a bunch of biased fanboy crap. I'd slap the sht outta him.

Floyd **** post his videos like he's some authority on the sport. Yeah, I can slow down Danny Garcia's videos and make him look like an ATG too by picking pieces where he looks good.

Comment

WK was freaking awesome. I loved his videos and enjoyed watching him break down the techniques of a particular fighter. Sucks he couldn't keep his channel going, I think he's a trainer these days but don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Yeah I liked the lomachenko vids he did....crazy footwork

Comment

lmao @ "pro black bias" guy was 100% correct about floyd vs manny. And made vids about other fighters too

i though he got shut down though

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                    lmao @ "pro black bias" guy was 100% correct about floyd vs manny. And made vids about other fighters too

i though he got shut down though
                    Nah he wanted to get paid for the effort he put into his videos. He was popular but not THAT popular to make it his full time job so he stopped making videos.

Comment

Working...
                    X