No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero died 6 years ago today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    o you know u a racist mf'er when you come up with your own acronyms.

Comment

• Man, this site has gone down the toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        How is smacking a girl and killing one even in the same realm? Pls tell me

And why do you bring up oj? Most of us are in our 20s and didn't even know who the hell oj was you're deflecting like a mother fuker
        Stop lying. I went inside my black homie's house once and there was O.J. Simpson posters and statues all over the place like how Latinos have the Virgen De Guadalupe s**t all over the place. I bet you yourself have an O.J. Simpson altar.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          o you know u a racist mf'er when you come up with your own acronyms.

lol, only when I deal with morons.

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post

And why do you bring up oj? Most of us are in our 20s and didn't even know who the hell oj was you're deflecting like a mother fuker
          Who's defecting anything moron? I've already said plenty of times why I posted what I posted.

Comeon, everyone knows who the hell OJ is, don't be stupid. Everyone to this day knows it was a divisive verdict. Everyone knows blacks thought he was innocent and everyone else thought he was guilty. OJ was the stuff of legend to the black community, "brutha OJ beat the system, we got a victory from the white devil and their crooked cops"

So according to you, it's ok for a trained fighters ok to beat up on women? Also ok to hold them hostage and threaten gang rape if they try to leave?

Comment

it is really sad how racist peoples minds think

Comment

• Brutha OJ beat the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Man, this site has gone down the toilet.
                yes it has...

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  lol, only when I deal with morons.

Who's defecting anything moron? I've already said plenty of times why I posted what I posted.

Comeon, everyone knows who the hell OJ is, don't be stupid. Everyone to this day knows it was a divisive verdict. Everyone knows blacks thought he was innocent and everyone else thought he was guilty. OJ was the stuff of legend to the black community, "brutha OJ beat the system, we got a victory from the white devil and their crooked cops"

So according to you, it's ok for a trained fighters ok to beat up on women? Also ok to hold them hostage and threaten gang rape if they try to leave?
                  If I'm in my 20s how would I known about oj when he was on trial and celebrated? Obviously now I know who oj is.

No hitting girls isn't cool but bringing up floyd in a thread about Valero reeks of deflection. One has nothing to do with the other nor are they even in the same ballpark

Comment

• I will say this, I'm glad he somehow managed to hang himself with his jeans. Because at least now we won't get threads about how he's gonna come out of prison and take over one day. Saves us the trouble. That was where his "legend" ended.

Comment

all these butthurt phags deflecting and defending Valero. Pure trash

The wall just got 10 feet taller
                      It's absolutely embarassing. These guys are ****ing ******ed.

Comment

Working...
                      X