Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling out recently retired fighters; Yea or Nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out recently retired fighters; Yea or Nay?

I roll my eyes when fighter after fighter calls out Mayweather. The guy is retired. Don't talk big about someone who isn't in the game anymore. Now, Spence is talking shyt on retired Pac and people seem really supportive of him doing it.

I'm genuinely curious as to where everyone stands on this.

Edit; this isn't an attack on everyone's new darling, Spence. Just an honest inquiry for some perspective. Lots of good answers coming in so far.
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    77.78%
    I'm still thinking about Spence's puffy nipples, ask me later.
    22.22%
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 04-19-2016, 09:13 PM.

Puffy nipples

Comment

spence criticizing pac is like lil kim calling beyonce ugly

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it. In my opinion your not retired until your retired. Manny and Floyd can easily come back next year and fight again.

It would be pretty silly too call out a guy who last fought a decade ago because it's obvious that guy isn't coming back. In the case of Manny and Floyd you just don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          spence criticizing pac is like lil kim calling beyonce ugly
          Not even remotely the same. It's more like him saying she can sing but can't hit a certain note. Still acknowledging that she's good but lacks in some areas of singing.

Comment

yeah no biggie to me too. Floyd and manny are really not retired, not convinced, both are just waiting for another money fight

spence should train how to keep those feet on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Not even remotely the same. It's more like him saying she can sing but can't hit a certain note. Still acknowledging that she's good but lacks in some areas of singing.
              whatever but it's arrogant, very arrogant that's why he's getting a lil heat now. and that was just off of an algieri win

Comment

I get it. The best case scenario is that the retired fighter comes back to fight you and the worst case scenario is literally nothing changes. It has grown tiresome though

Comment

It gets then noticed when they do it. I am just tired of it.

Comment

It's because they are lazy.

The boxing media and fans are to blame for this laziness with BS they spew.

Comment

Working...
                    X