• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight was a year ago

why we still talking about it doe

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
      I am. I HATE ignorance. What Roach said isn't an opinion, it's ignorance and it's simply not true. If you know how to watch a fight, you know that Floyd's jab was totally neutralized like never before. Just because it's Roach, doesn't mean anything. Floyd Sr. told Floyd he was losing the fight. He told Floyd that he was fighting scared. Should we make a thread about that as well? I am one of the realist posters on here and I am fair. I call things like I see them, not how I "feel" about them. If I felt like Floyd's jab was so effective, I would say it. Manny just did the same thing to Bradley's jab, last Saturday. No?
      Floyd senior NEVER said Floyd was losing the fight. He said "They goin take it away from you man." , ie. "They gonna rob you."

Senior wanted Floyd to go for that knockout, in fact, both senior and Roger, all they could talk about before the fight took place was how Floyd was gonna stop Manny within 5 rounds.

Senior didn't want Floyd to coast to a uninimous decision, he wanted Floyd to go out there and stop Manny (probably for bragging rights against Roach).

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        you sound pissed dude......wtf
        You bent them over !!!! Smashed Pact@rded PAC dreams !!!

They live in pain.. Slow motion never ending pain!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Agreed!! Oh yeah, thanks again for saving me from a bald headed mullet!!!

You saved me big time from embarrassing myself.

Let's hope the slow motion brigade stop embarrassing themselves!!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            Pacquiao's own trainer said he lost the fight, he knows more about boxing and Pacquiao than you ever will, he was closer to the ring and could see and hear the fight better than you ever did. His opinion is and always will be valued over a phaggot named GOD-FR33 on boxingscene. :*******:
            You smashed that dumbass!!

Hope he gets it??? He is a t@rd!! He and spoon, spoon feed each other PAC crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Agreed!! Oh yeah, thanks again for saving me from a bald headed mullet!!!
              don't mention it bruh

bald headed mullets aren't really in these days

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Because there was no closure. I think what's unbelievable is the amount of queer hugging Floyd did that night. That's the one that diffused what ever action it had left.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 04-16-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Floyd senior NEVER said Floyd was losing the fight. He said "They goin take it away from you man." , ie. "They gonna rob you."

Senior wanted Floyd to go for that knockout, in fact, both senior and Roger, all they could talk about before the fight took place was how Floyd was gonna stop Manny within 5 rounds.

Senior didn't want Floyd to coast to a uninimous decision, he wanted Floyd to go out there and stop Manny (probably for bragging rights against Roach).
                  Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

Look at around 2:05 - You are losing son!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Comment

Roach knows what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      Roach knows what time it is.
                      He knows!!! PAC fans live in slow motion pain...

Soto Karass vs turtleVally(kamegai) threw down big time!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X