Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Says To Forget a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather was never on Arums mind do begin with! Believe that! The guy is the biggest Liying bucket of Horse S** in boxing next to don king! The guy is pure scum and he knows how to make money the guy is no fool and he knows that no one runs this promoting in house fights better than he does. The guy is probably the most corrupt promoter in the history of boxing and is the biggest scam artist! TOP PRANK has being Pranking all the fans from the fights they don't get and get something that they didn't wana see in the first place.. He ain't making no deals with anyone except the name Bob Arum the guy is a self promoter and yes he stands every bit of that word the guy doesn't care what u people think of him cuz u continue to buy he's garbage PPV's and support him and make him more richer than the greedy Bas**td already is! Stop buying he's damn PPV's!! Boycott he's damn PPV!

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      Everyone except Manny Pacquiao fans (most) should know that this fight wasn't going to happen because of Bob Arum. How many times has the guy stated publicly that he didn't care to make the fight? I mean come on. The time this fight was supposed to get done was in 09 but Manny walked away from the table for disagreeing with the cut off date. Manny didn't want the fight and afterwards was nothing but a circus. That's why I find it funny how people accuse JMM of using PEDS but not Manny? At least JMM was down to do random blood testing. Manny has never been down to do it but only through the media.

Team Pacuiao accused Mosley and JMM of possibly being on PEDS but didn't want to do the random blood tests? I never actually felt Pacquiao was on something but rather just perfectly matched style wise to look dominate. PEDS didn't stop JMM for giving Manny all he could handle in the 3rd fight. That's why I don't believe Pacquiao was Roiding but he does play the guilty role well. Manny has the chance to fight Mayweather but opted to fight Clottey and that is the reals of it.
      100% agree with everything u said he should have just taken the the stupid test without all the excuses after excuses from team pAC.. I think they made Mosley b tested for their recent fight but why Not PaC!??? JMM took the Mayweather test Mosley took it Ortiz took it and if Guerrero fight jr he would take it as well what makes pAC so damn special he can't give not even spec of blood for testing why is that!???? pAC is a great fighter and no one is doubting that but why go all this extra mile to cover your face when u could have agreed for the test in the easiest way!? I don't get it!? I ain't saying jr is a saint either he had to blame for some of it as well by him being a greedy ass fighter himself cuz at the end of the day he fights for $$$ and that's that! Top Prank/pAC are mostly to blame of this fight falling apart and arum kept it that way to keep he's in house factory going and keep manny on a win streak so he can make easy money off of him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Illdil View Post
        100% agree with everything u said he should have just taken the the stupid test without all the excuses after excuses from team pAC.. I think they made Mosley b tested for their recent fight but why Not PaC!??? JMM took the Mayweather test Mosley took it Ortiz took it and if Guerrero fight jr he would take it as well what makes pAC so damn special he can't give not even spec of blood for testing why is that!???? pAC is a great fighter and no one is doubting that but why go all this extra mile to cover your face when u could have agreed for the test in the easiest way!? I don't get it!? I ain't saying jr is a saint either he had to blame for some of it as well by him being a greedy ass fighter himself cuz at the end of the day he fights for $$$ and that's that! Top Prank/pAC are mostly to blame of this fight falling apart and arum kept it that way to keep he's in house factory going and keep manny on a win streak so he can make easy money off of him..
        You know Pac agreed to random blood and urine right? And yet again Floyd threw more roadblocks after. It'll never happen.

Comment

• And he bragged about taking less to make the fight, then when negotiations started, promptly demanded 50/50.

Pac's word is worthless.

Dude SAYS he'll take random testing, guess what, dude has NEVER taken random testing.

The only thing that will NEVER happen is Pac being randomly tested for PEDs.

C'mon, this is the worthless coward that was trying to to use an excuse as lame as 'Giving blood makes me weak'. Let that phucking termite eater be put to sleep by lightweights.

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          You know Pac agreed to random blood and urine right? And yet again Floyd threw more roadblocks after. It'll never happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
            And he bragged about taking less to make the fight, then when negotiations started, promptly demanded 50/50.

Pac's word is worthless.

Dude SAYS he'll take random testing, guess what, dude has NEVER taken random testing.

The only thing that will NEVER happen is Pac being randomly tested for PEDs.

C'mon, this is the worthless coward that was trying to to use an excuse as lame as 'Giving blood makes me weak'. Let that phucking termite eater be put to sleep by lightweights.

I agree. He didn't want to fight Floyd (and Bob sure as **** didn't) when this fight was actually there to be made after he took Cotto out and FLOYD actually wanted it. I'm laughing right now that people are equating Floyd's recent comments re Bradley and JMM as "another roadblock" and not realising what it really is. He's just subtly downplaying Pac as a rival, saying he's not relevant, he barely got past Bradley and was brutally ko'd by "a guy i beat with ease". He's basically taking this opportunity to **** on Pac in a subtle way. I'm astounded that anyone would believe he's "ducking" Pac especially after that brutal KO. Manny won't be the same. He may look good, even spectacular in a comeback fight because they will match him with a made to order bum like a Brandon Rios. The minute Pac get's in there with a live body, like JMM and Bradley he's going to struggle again.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
              I agree. He didn't want to fight Floyd (and Bob sure as **** didn't) when this fight was actually there to be made after he took Cotto out and FLOYD actually wanted it. I'm laughing right now that people are equating Floyd's recent comments re Bradley and JMM as "another roadblock" and not realising what it really is. He's just subtly downplaying Pac as a rival, saying he's not relevant, he barely got past Bradley and was brutally ko'd by "a guy i beat with ease". He's basically taking this opportunity to **** on Pac in a subtle way. I'm astounded that anyone would believe he's "ducking" Pac especially after that brutal KO. Manny won't be the same. He may look good, even spectacular in a comeback fight because they will match him with a made to order bum like a Brandon Rios. The minute Pac get's in there with a live body, like JMM and Bradley he's going to struggle again.
              They want to believe Floyd is ducking Manny because it makes them feel like Pac really had a chance when everyone outside of them knew he didn't and still doesn't. Dude ducked a random blood test because it was too close to the fight? The only thing I blame Mayweather for is asking for the test in the first place giving them an excuse to duck out of it. In actuality asking for a random blood test close to the fight should not have been a problem if....

A.The fighter is a clean fighter
              B. If the fighter really wanted the fight.

There's no C. After they were signed to fight Clottey all of a sudden Roach, Arum and Manny was talking about how much they wanted to fight Floyd but didn't want to agree to the demand Mayweather made to fight him? Damn circus. Since then 4 fighters took the test to get to Floyd but yet Manny Pacquiao is held higher than them? Please, everything in the dark comes to light and Manny career has down sided substantially in the last couple of years because Bob was/is too greedy to keep all of the money.

Only JACK ASSES believe Floyd is at fault for this fight not happening. Asking for random blood testing up until the fight and calling Manny out when saying he would take less was not killing the fight but pushing the envelope and Pacquiao opted out both times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                you never heard manny agree to testing either all you heard was "there are no more issues other than purse split" yet you believe he agreed to testing.

when manny's team says he's afraid of needles you say well manny never said it. but when his team says he agreed to testing, well you don't point out manny never said it.

lets just agree manny is on medical suspension and floyd is signed to fight ghost on May 4th.
                well that shut him up real fast. pacquiao supposedly agreed to testing and isn't afraid of needles no more prior to negotiating marquez IV right? why was he hush-hush about it all of a sudden when marquez tried to settle the roiding accusations from pacquiao's camp () with extra testing? now team flip-flop definitely wants it for fight #5? makes no sense.

i enjoy reading all these eloquent poetry about floyd's cowardice and boxing legacy. sun tzu couldn't have written it any better himself. apparently these bitter ass "boxing fans" can look into the future haha. truth is, most of you will leave when manny leaves the sport and your opinions will leave with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                  They want to believe Floyd is ducking Manny because it makes them feel like Pac really had a chance when everyone outside of them knew he didn't and still doesn't. Dude ducked a random blood test because it was too close to the fight? The only thing I blame Mayweather for is asking for the test in the first place giving them an excuse to duck out of it. In actuality asking for a random blood test close to the fight should not have been a problem if....

A.The fighter is a clean fighter
                  B. If the fighter really wanted the fight.

There's no C. After they were signed to fight Clottey all of a sudden Roach, Arum and Manny was talking about how much they wanted to fight Floyd but didn't want to agree to the demand Mayweather made to fight him? Damn circus. Since then 4 fighters took the test to get to Floyd but yet Manny Pacquiao is held higher than them? Please, everything in the dark comes to light and Manny career has down sided substantially in the last couple of years because Bob was/is too greedy to keep all of the money.

Only JACK ASSES believe Floyd is at fault for this fight not happening. Asking for random blood testing up until the fight and calling Manny out when saying he would take less was not killing the fight but pushing the envelope and Pacquiao opted out both times.

After that Cotto fight i personally believed MP had a very good chance, which is why i was surprised he didn't want it. The ******s on here can say what they want, but the one and only time TR and GBP with Haymon were sitting across a table from each other and this fight was a green light bar one thing, USADA testing with a 14 day cut off, MP turned it down. It was ready to go, and Manny and Bob turned it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    After that Cotto fight i personally believed MP had a very good chance, which is why i was surprised he didn't want it. The ******s on here can say what they want, but the one and only time TR and GBP with Haymon were sitting across a table from each other and this fight was a green light bar one thing, USADA testing with a 14 day cut off, MP turned it down. It was ready to go, and Manny and Bob turned it down.
                    Lets be real though. Mayweather ain't Cotto. Manny still got banged up by Cotto and he beat Cotto up worst. Defense and counter punching was always a bad match up for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Nobody wants to see Pac-Floyd except Pac's knocked out fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X