Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Donaire v Mares a problem due to promotional issues? Because that's the fight I would most like to see!! Donaire/Rigo would be awesome too and thus far, Donaire hasn't really ducked anyone so the accusations are unfounded...for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      I don't care what Donaire is listed as but I'm willing to bet my left nut that he's not 5'5". Before they changed It he was listed as 5'8". I'm pretty sure he's in that range, 5'7" 5'8".
      Careful what you bet those nuts on, bro. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX
        So after he ko's Rigo what will the excuse be??"oh Donaire is too big for 122 and is picking on smaller fighters?"
        Thats a fact not an excuse. Did you see what happen when he fought bum ass Mathebula who could match and surpass him in size?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

I don't care what Donaire is listed as but I'm willing to bet my left nut that he's not 5'5". Before they changed It he was listed as 5'8". I'm pretty sure he's in that range, 5'7" 5'8".

Careful what you bet those nuts on, bro. lol
          Hehe. Watch his weigh in picture vs Vazquez... He's taller and I believe both listed at 5'5" 1/2.

Comment

• Originally posted by PacKOtyson View Post
            I used to like Donaire, but his excuses are ridiculous. Also, he acts like a superstar, but he couldn't fill the Depot Center in his own backyard. Also, for the fight against Arce most of the crowd was Mexican.
            Nonito is starting to look bad in this whole matter. He just didn't handle it correctly from the start. Now he's painting himself into a corner and he'll be forced to fight Rigo or look even worse. I think the fight will happen this year.

Comment

Hehe. Watch his weigh in picture vs Vazquez... He's taller and I believe both listed at 5'5" 1/2.
              Pictures can be deceiving when it comes to height. Donaire has appeared taller to me, too; but there's evidence out there (like that Youtube vid) that he's the height he's listed at.

Comment

there's no such HEIGHT division... there are reasons why it is called Weight Division...

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

there's no such HEIGHT division... there are reasons why it is called Weight Division...
                  Ooook................. We're simply discussing his height.

Comment

• I just hope that after Donaire beats the cuban out of Rigo, that NSB will not say that either Rigo is untested as a pro or he's already too old

Both are expected to crop up the second after, but here's to wishful thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      I'm convinced this is a common misconception. Rigo and Donaire are listed at the same height: 5' 5 1/2". Nonito looks pretty soft at 122, while Guillermo is hard as a rock. As for power, I would give the edge to Donaire and his left hook. But Rigo is no slouch in that department.
                      you should let dan_cov know about this. he's determined Donaire deserves no credit as long as he's fighting in the midget divisions

Comment

Working...
                      X