Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are b!tches sooooooo cold blooded?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected better from some of you MEN on here. I emphasize the word Men cause that is the respect that I render to all of you.

If the chick tells you that she's got a dude. She is off limits. I dont give a **** if you dont know him. You know of him and therefore she should be off limits to you if you plan to carry yourself as a Man. I was brought up to never take from another Man, he more than likely has worked hard for it and deserves the spoils of it. If you **** another dudes chick knowingly, you are in the same catagory as robber, jacka, or thief. And deserve any and all actions that come you way for knowingly disrespecting the Man.

Now if the chick lies to you and hides the fact that she is indeed taken, then I find no fault with you, you are just being a Man and getting free snatch. But as soon as you find out that the broad is taken, you should exit stage left from the situation.

I have been on both ends of this *****, and it aint pretty from either stand point. So if you think ****in another dudes chick is "G" or you busy tryin to be playa, and think that doin ***** of that nature is the playa way, then you dead wrong, and were not taught the value of respecting another Man's space. I was taught it and still ****ed up, but as I aged and continued to witness the lessons of life, I see so much more clearly now, of what I was taught as a young man. I hope you all learn as well...................And not by the gun of some unsuspecting husband walkin in on you p*ssy plunging his wife.
    Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 08-02-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      i never understood getting mad at the guy ****ing your chick

well unless its a friend of yours or a guy who knows damn well who you are.

but if someone random dude is banging your girl...........its your slut of a girls fault

any guy in that situation would hit it
      I totally agree with this. Although, I'd fight him if he happen to bang her in my own house. But overall, the skank would be the one to be blame the most.

Comment

Right, because you guys never cheat on your wives, girlfriends.

Comment

It amazes me just how inconsiderate and irresponsible some people can be about someone so key in they're life for years.

Treat others how you'd like to be treated.

Don't tell me it's cool if you do it, and you'd be cool if someone shagged your girl, or it's ok you shag someone's girl cos everyone's doing it.

That's just lame and ruins people's lives.

If you're with someone for 8 years and you catch them cheating in your bed, that's some heavy heavy heart and head fuk.

Even thinking to yourself for just one second, how would I feel if this happened to me, should make someone stop doing such a thing.

To not even think for a second, is frighteningly selfish and immoral.

Some girls just feel they'll be fine as long as they're getting attention from a man, and don't care for others or they're resume by completely fecking over other people. Vicious pattern.
          Last edited by Kris Silver; 08-02-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

exactly...hes just being a man.

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              i never understood getting mad at the guy ****ing your chick

well unless its a friend of yours or a guy who knows damn well who you are.

but if someone random dude is banging your girl...........its your slut of a girls fault

any guy in that situation would hit it

Comment

The post-modern Feminist anti-male Pro-female society encourages women to be like that towards men. Its all about "reversing the role". They think because men treated women blah blah blah now its "their turn". Fuck them and what they think they're entitled to.

Comment

Just got off the phone to my GF, had an huge argument with her after reading this for no reason.
                  Can't imagine what your workmate is going through right now, feel bad for the guy.

Comment

Comment

*****es aint **** but hoes and tricks.

Never trust any woman fully.........ANY.

Comment

Working...
                      X