Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Culture of silence' that allows Asian sex gangs to groom white girls in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UK needs, more and more immigrants. Remember diversity is strength.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
      Yeah because myself, my friends and my family have been doing this all our lives! Oh no, actually we don't. We actually get girlfriends the conventional way and try to treat them with the respect they deserve.
      Some of the women I see out don't deserve respect haha.

I treat my girlfriend with respect even if sometime I feel like shooting her.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
        Some of the women I see out don't deserve respect haha.

I treat my girlfriend with respect even if sometime I feel like shooting her.
        Aye, I feel ya there!

Put it this way, I like to go for girls of a legal age for a start, and then I try not to let all my friends have a go after I've have my go. Apparently though, that is 'The British Way'!

Comment

Its always Muslims fault. They're the "one size fits all" remedy for Western men.

You drink too much?

Muslims did it.

You can't find work, are a fat slob and nobody likes you?

Muslims did it.

You got a small penis?

Muslims did it.

You abuse women?

Blame Muslims.

Then to top it all off, invade their countries illegally and bomb them back into the stone age.

Comment

Aye, I feel ya there!

Put it this way, I like to go for girls of a legal age for a start, and then I try not to let all my friends have a go after I've have my go. Apparently though, that is 'The British Way'!
            Totally agree with this point these paedo rings are for sick individuals with no respect for innocence or for women growing up.

I am glad they are being exposed but the UK sex industry is what these people are feeding off. Sitting home watching Babestation etc doesn't exactly breed much respect.

Then you can go out and find plenty of "health clubs" that are simply council licensed brothels. There is a sickness regarding sexuality in British society and all communities need to face up to the that but sex it seems is becomign more of a commodity than an important step in a healthy relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
              Its always Muslims fault. They're the "one size fits all" remedy for Western men.

You drink too much?

Muslims did it.

Muslims did it.

You got a small penis?

Muslims did it.

You abuse women?

Blame Muslims.

Then to top it all off, invade their countries illegally and bomb them back into the stone age.
              ...and ignorance is bliss huh?

Comment

You drink too much?

Muslims did it.

Muslims did it.

You got a small penis?

Muslims did it.

You abuse women?

Blame Muslims.

What on earth are you rambling on about now...

How has your day been Jack? plenty of internet forums to preach to been keeping you busy? Get a real job you bum.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  ...and ignorance is bliss huh?
                  I don't know mate, you tell me.

What on earth are you rambling on about now...

How has your day been Jack? plenty of internet forums to preach to been keeping you busy? Get a real job you bum.
                  Preach? me?

I thought you were the knight in shining armor looking out for the honor of women worldwide.

Women's rights are sooo en vogue on BS in 2011.

Too lazy to figure out that Arab's arent' the only one's pimping dirty white sluts? Or are you so profoundly racist that you attach all the worlds problems to Muslims?

I think I know the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    Totally agree with this point these paedo rings are for sick individuals with no respect for innocence or for women growing up.

I am glad they are being exposed but the UK sex industry is what these people are feeding off. Sitting home watching Babestation etc doesn't exactly breed much respect.

Then you can go out and find plenty of "health clubs" that are simply council licensed brothels. There is a sickness regarding sexuality in British society and all communities need to face up to the that but sex it seems is becomign more of a commodity than an important step in a healthy relationship.
                    Aye, completely right.

The seedy underworld is ignored by middle England and politicians, but it very much exists. As long as it is adults involved I couldn't care less, but when it is vulnerable young girls being abused it needs to be stamped out hard.

Comment

Preach? me?

I thought you were the knight in shining armor looking out for the honor of women worldwide.

Women's rights are sooo en vogue on BS in 2011.

Too lazy to figure out that Arab's arent' the only one's pimping dirty white sluts? Or are you so profoundly racist that you attach all the worlds problems to Muslims?

I think I know the answer.
                      Did you read the article? these are girls, vulnerable young girls and of course I know this isn't just confined to men of Pakistani descent - I don't read the Daily Mail and never will. So can you show me my post where I brought their religion into it? I merely corrected a poster who suggested this kind of abuse is something that the average British man likes to partake in.

Finally, can you please refrain from suggesting I am racist. You don't know me, and thankfully never will. If you did maybe you would be more careful with some of the accusations you throw about.

Comment

Working...
                      X