No announcement yet.

dont u just hate it when the inferior Boxer wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont u just hate it when the inferior Boxer wins

dont u just hate it when the inferior Boxer wins i mean it just does'nt seem right when the rugged ,robust fighter beats the more skilled Boxer ,i know it is part of the game and they deserve respect but sometimes u cant help but think that the wrong guy won the fight i felt like this when Pavlik knocked Taylor out and when Marg beat Cotto

Cry me a river.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
      dont u just hate it when the inferior Boxer wins i mean it just does'nt seem right when the rugged ,robust fighter beats the more skilled Boxer ,i know it is part of the game and they deserve respect but sometimes u cant help but think that the wrong guy won the fight i felt like this when Pavlik knocked Taylor out and when Marg beat Cotto
      It depends on the fight, but in general I don't mind when toughness wins out. In Margarito's case you have to admit the way he can just walk through shots, get outboxed and still win is pretty incredible. Williams showed that Marg can be outboxed and beaten and the onus was on Cotto to do the same. Seems he wasn't quite a good enough boxer and wasn't quite the destroyer he was supposed to have been either. I thought Marg deserved the win.

Comment

The only kind of outcomes I ahet are when the wrong guy wins. If you win by a stoppage, especially a good stoppage.. you deserve to win. Case closed, for me.

If he was SUCH the superior boxer, in general, he should have been able to answer ANYTHING Margarito threw his direction. He couldn't on that night.

Comment

I think the fighter with less skill has to overcome more to recieve a victory.Think about how much punishment Marg had to take in order to break down Cotto.Cotto did everything right in that fight but Margs will and mental toughness alowed him to overcome any tactical advantage Miguel had.Pavlik may not be the most flashy boxer but he has the ability to stick to his gameplan even if he comes off the canvas.He has a good jab with a deadly right hand and can apply constant pressure with volume punching for a full twelve rounds.Margarito and Pavlik are similar in some ways because people think they lack talent but what they have is far greater than most of the boxing skill out there.Marciano was also painted as an untalented fighter but once again his will made him perervere even when behind on the cards.Just because one fighters displays more variance in his game does not mean his opponent has no chance to win,or shouldn't win.The mental toughness these fighters have should be considered a talent to

Comment

Hey Reefer Madness I Like That Picture! It Showed How Badly He Lost! LOL... But in serious note every great fighter must have there cards pulled once in there career! Esspicially Unbeaten Fighters! And to tell you all man that Cotto was never tested like he was against Marg, i mean he had mini test but nothing like this! Never he fought anyone who had Stamina to keep coming, Power to out punch, and a Iron Jaw which he never was KO'd in his career! Marg relentless going forward and attack kinda reminds me how Tyson use to fight! never scared just go in and finish the job! plus Marg took this fight serious unlike Cotto! but what you expect when an Unbeaten Fighter like cotto gets a big Ego and Big Head to think this is a regular fight! i mean there was a reason why Big Name Boxers didn't want any peace of Mag even though he had 5 Losses! and one includes everyones favorite boxer Mayweather! now im not saying i hate Cotto or Mayweather! i like Cotto cause of his power and i like Mayweather cause he out boxes boxers which i hate cause all of mayweather fights are boring! BUT you know what i hate? when a boxer retires and insteading of saying I DONT HAVE THE HEART FOR BOXING LIKE I DID BEFORE! instead mayweather comes up with HBO IS RACIST THATS WHY I RETIRED FROM BOXING! but everyone knows that mayweather is scared of the boxers that were cornering him into a fight with them! so there hate me or love me! but if you hate me then suck on this and if you love me then

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Madness View Post
              Cry me a river.
              Originally posted by Juggalo559M View Post
              Hey Reefer Madness I Like That Picture! It Showed How Badly He Lost!

not funny...

Comment

if the skilled guy would always win then boxing wouldn't be fun anymore cause you alays know who is going to win. Thats also the great thing about boxing that heart and will can win from skills

Comment

I don't like watching Foreman knock out Frazier and Norton, knowing that those two fighters are much better than that. But they just can't handle Foreman.

Liston taking out Patterson twice in one round was pretty bad too.

You must hate watching Norris outbox Julian Jackson for one round, and then see Jackson take advantage of Norris' weakness, the chin, in the second round.

McCallum knocking out Donald Curry with one punch was spectacular, but it makes you feel for Curry who was doing a great job until he got caught with the left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                    I don't like watching Foreman knock out Frazier and Norton, knowing that those two fighters are much better than that. But they just can't handle Foreman.

Liston taking out Patterson twice in one round was pretty bad too.

You must hate watching Norris outbox Julian Jackson for one round, and then see Jackson take advantage of Norris' weakness, the chin, in the second round.

McCallum knocking out Donald Curry with one punch was spectacular, but it makes you feel for Curry who was doing a great job until he got caught with the left hook.
                    yeah great post its not that its wrong it just does not seem to sit right sometimes thats all im not saying that they dont deserve it or anything its just a strange out come to a fight but i guess thats Boxing lol

Comment

Working...
                    X