Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward on Kovalev: He's Crying Because Things Didn't Go His Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO dre, almost all OBJECTIVE boxing fans/fighters have it for Kovalev. stop embarassing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Lol, whut?
      He got up from a KD and fought his ass off to take 3 belts off the most feared man in boxing. Yes, that is an epic testament to his will. Every other Kovalev opponent has mentally wilted after feeling that power.

You don't have to like the guy, but to pretend that beating Kovalev is no big deal is straight delusion.

Ward hasn't even bragged about it. Hell, if I accomplished that I'd be doing this to everyone I saw;
      It was far from a dog fight is all I'm saying...both guys were pretty cautious. It had that big fight tension, but let's be real...it wasn't that great. I don't particularly care for either guy and that fight didn't change my opinion. And ward has bragged about it plenty...just in a passive aggressive way.

Comment

Ward is being quite generous offering Kovalev some sage advice. He really does need to adapt.

Comment

The son of God is a God awful trash talker. Humble and kind Ward isn't. Ward is a conceited bragger and a poor sport of a winner. Kovalev has a every right to complain because he deserved to to win the fight. Ward's idea of in fighting is to grab his opponent every chance he gets and hold him while he hits him. It's an illegal tactic called holding and hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by And Reward
            If there is a rematch
            LOL!!! What did I tell you "people?" And Reward got his gift now he is ducking Kov like he ducked GGG. He wont even admit he lost his ass cherry in the fight. This guy is the worst of the worst. I hope he gets cancer in his little balls.

Comment

Let the hate flow. Ward is the man. Maybe Kovalev should do some cardio this time.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                The son of God is a God awful trash talker. Humble and kind Ward isn't. Ward is a conceited bragger and a poor sport of a winner. Kovalev has a every right to complain because he deserved to to win the fight. Ward's idea of in fighting is to grab his opponent every chance he gets and hold him while he hits him. It's an illegal tactic called holding and hitting.
                You guys don't know what the illegal part is, if you have a free hand you can hit it's the opponent job to wrap you up so ref can jump in and break them up

Comment

Ward can go suck a fat c0ck.

Comment

Ward should stop talking about a fight most people had him losing and start talking about making the rematch so he can beat Kovalev (more convincingly).

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      for some strange reason i am starting to hate Ward. What a stupid guy. No wonder he is not a doctor or works for Nasa. For real, what a POS.

Comment

Working...
                      X