Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[shocking]adrien broner jokes about switching trainers,you wont believe with who!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
    he'll do better with roach
    not even reading ur post,i need the name of the ring girl in your sig bruh...

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      not even reading ur post,i need the name of the ring girl in your sig bruh...
      cant find who she is, might have to ask GGG

Comment

Always trying to stay relevant. Fight and whip Khan, if you Khan.

Comment

Got to respect what Broner said..hopefully more read it.
          I wouldn't mind seeing Broner tag in with Roach as a trainer...might be a good combination.

Comment

It's a joke....

Broner does seem like quite a tolerable almost likable goof when he isn't talking BS about how great a boxer he is....

Still an awfully dysfunctional person.

Comment

Broner is what he is.
              Broner could be trained by He-Man for all I care, he's never gonna be the imaginary legendary fighter he was never destined to become because he just isnt that guy and nothing can change that.

People must be real desperate not to move on yet.

Comment

Holy ****. Some Broner **** I like for once. Guy comes off as aggressively douchy 75%+ of the time. He should be this cat more often.

The Colon tirade he shot of is painfully correct & I wish more boxing fans would actively think about that sorta ****. Its always in my mind when I'm watching boxing that its a all encompassing sport these men are competing in. And things can go extremely wrong in any given fight & boxers deserve a higher level of respect & appreciation than they get by certain fans.

Comment

more people need to see his inspiration message towards colon and boxing fans alike

Comment

Working...
                  X