Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TROUT calls out Canelo after Cotto beat down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    bull****.......................

canelo & his advisers want to make money while taking the least amount of risk...........not in a million years would canelo fight trout.
    Trout is not that good. You are overrating him. Canelo would do 10 times better than Cotto did and Cotto made it a close fight.

Comment

Are GBP still going ahead with Canelo-Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        Trout is not that good. You are overrating him. Canelo would do 10 times better than Cotto did and Cotto made it a close fight.
        you're overrating canelo..............canelo "woulda shoulda coulda" done this.

the guy has fought crap............those are the facts.

he should fight trout next if he feels he's the next big thing (greater then chavez sr.)

in my opinion he's a hype job that doesn't deserve any mention in till he proves other wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Are GBP still going ahead with Canelo-Cotto?
          I seriously doubt it.

Comment

Impossible, he doesn't meet Canelo's criteria.
            He's above the 147 weight class (Huge no no for Canelo)
            He's a champion
            He isnt' an over the hill old fighter

Now that Cotto lost, he fits perfectly into Canelo's criteria... don't be surprised if this fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              I seriously doubt it.
              Schaeffer still wants to do it and all he needs is Cotto not retiring.
              Him and Arum are cut from the same cloth

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                you're overrating canelo..............canelo "woulda shoulda coulda" done this.

the guy has fought crap............those are the facts.

he should fight trout next if he feels he's the next big thing (greater then chavez sr.)

in my opinion he's a hype job that doesn't deserve any mention in till he proves other wise.
                That's the fun part of boxing, predicting who these guys can beat. Saying he's nothing until you see how he does against a good fighter is playing it safe. Of course he deserves mention. If you think he is no better than any other up and comer his own age, you are obviously not using your brain or just hating on him. He's a very good talented fighter for his age. They are taking it slow with him and building him up. If you don't like the process, too bad for you. There will come a time when they step it up, but the opponent has to be a draw as well. That's how boxing is now days, whether we like it or not. Promoters run the game whether we like it or not. Complaining is not going to change a thing. If they were willing to fight Kirkland, Williams and Ortiz, then they would definitely fight Trout. Problem is, he's unknown and not much of a draw. I'd love to see that fight, but it won't happen because it won't sell tickets.

Comment

Trout is a bad matchup for alot of fighters. His tall with long reach. Canelo wont fight him, bet on that.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Schaeffer still wants to do it and all he needs is Cotto not retiring.
                    Him and Arum are cut from the same cloth
                    I can see them making that fight happen after an easy tune up for Cotto to look good, but not right after this loss.

Comment

I hope Alvarez accepts..It would be a great fight,I think I might be slightly favoring Alvarez as well..But if he chooses leftovers or another Jr or WW I'm gonna lose a lot of respect for him...

Comment

Working...
                      X